Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you collect anything onsite?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Tune I didn't even count the other festival familiars I've got, lol. I just.....have some many? I don't know where they came from, i don't think i bought THAT many........

Edit: I counted them, I have 92 festival familiars from the last year.
@Tune I didn't even count the other festival familiars I've got, lol. I just.....have some many? I don't know where they came from, i don't think i bought THAT many........

Edit: I counted them, I have 92 festival familiars from the last year.
Guhcx.gif XxpTs.gif 64x3D.gif riqnE.gif
@MadderHatter

Haha well, when it comes to fest familiars I usually get one for myselfs and 2 extras to sell later.
The heralds however...I kinda decided on the 2nd last day I was going to collect them so I bought messenger scrolls from other users for over 400k that night xD

There can never be too many heralds, never!

I kinda wish they'd release recolours of them though, having a blue one would be better than ever for having a true egg thief. and make it easier to expand the hoard, since right now there's only so many of them 8)
@MadderHatter

Haha well, when it comes to fest familiars I usually get one for myselfs and 2 extras to sell later.
The heralds however...I kinda decided on the 2nd last day I was going to collect them so I bought messenger scrolls from other users for over 400k that night xD

There can never be too many heralds, never!

I kinda wish they'd release recolours of them though, having a blue one would be better than ever for having a true egg thief. and make it easier to expand the hoard, since right now there's only so many of them 8)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@MadderHatter
No, I mean I have a pretty full bestiary, but many people try to fill it, so idk if that counts :D I don't have any duplicates, though, except a handful of festival ones I grabbed from Joxar.
@MadderHatter
No, I mean I have a pretty full bestiary, but many people try to fill it, so idk if that counts :D I don't have any duplicates, though, except a handful of festival ones I grabbed from Joxar.
@Tune I buy them thinking I'm going to sell them later and then i just........don't. I get attached.
@Tune I buy them thinking I'm going to sell them later and then i just........don't. I get attached.
Guhcx.gif XxpTs.gif 64x3D.gif riqnE.gif
@MadderHatter

Aaah, that's bad too xD
I don't think I ever done that before. So far...
@MadderHatter

Aaah, that's bad too xD
I don't think I ever done that before. So far...
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I collect agols, wooden planks, and shiny rocks.

One of my friends has many loga. (I know it's more than 42, but I don't remember the exact count)
I collect agols, wooden planks, and shiny rocks.

One of my friends has many loga. (I know it's more than 42, but I don't remember the exact count)
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
[Item=swamp rat][item=fancy rat][item=bush rat] Currently have all together around= [b]2800[/b]
Swamp Rat Fancy Rat Bush Rat

Currently have all together around= 2800
jfLmvwf.jpg
[item=decorated turtle shell] and [item=potted deepmine fungi] mario did htis to me
Decorated Turtle Shell and Potted Deepmine Fungi
mario did htis to me
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie][item=mammertee plushie]
Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie Mammertee Plushie
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
Familiars and Vistas... But I don't really get an item more than once with them... But I'm planning on collecting [item=antique oil lamp]! [b]Edit:[/b] Yup! Started collecting them! Even added a nice button to my signature. ^^
Familiars and Vistas... But I don't really get an item more than once with them...

But I'm planning on collecting Antique Oil Lamp !

Edit: Yup! Started collecting them! Even added a nice button to my signature. ^^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8