Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you collect anything onsite?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i collect all the birds and moths. ALL OF THEM ARE MINEEEEE
i collect all the birds and moths. ALL OF THEM ARE MINEEEEE
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
[item=daydream puffer]
Daydream Puffer
qesQFkT.gif
I hoard Pocketwatches, Shadowbinder Onyx Idols, Stardust Sap Lamps, and SO MANY CANOPIC JARS THEY'RE MY FAVORITE [item=Copper Pocketwatch] [item=Silver Pocketwatch] [item=Shadowbinder Onyx Idol] [item=Stardust Sap Lamp] [item=Canopic Jar]
I hoard Pocketwatches, Shadowbinder Onyx Idols, Stardust Sap Lamps, and SO MANY CANOPIC JARS THEY'RE MY FAVORITE

Copper Pocketwatch
Silver Pocketwatch
Shadowbinder Onyx Idol
Stardust Sap Lamp
Canopic Jar
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I'm unhealthily fixated on completing my bestiary. Only missing 11 familiars right now: the kickstarters, three of the downtimes, the Light Sprite, and three of the Coli bosses.
I'm unhealthily fixated on completing my bestiary. Only missing 11 familiars right now: the kickstarters, three of the downtimes, the Light Sprite, and three of the Coli bosses.
I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night
Familiars, Crimson Emperors in particular, glitter, horse related things. Probably Kelpies eventually.
Familiars, Crimson Emperors in particular, glitter, horse related things. Probably Kelpies eventually.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
[item=cerdae sparkle][item=unicorn dust][item=intricate weaving] mostly the first two but when i was training my dragons i definitely loved the intricate weavings. now i rarely leave the ruins or the mire :P
Cerdae Sparkle Unicorn Dust Intricate Weaving

mostly the first two but when i was training my dragons i definitely loved the intricate weavings. now i rarely leave the ruins or the mire :P
G64PJEH.pngmOggPvS.pngkQXO8qG.gif
[item=gryphon's blood sempervivum] Somewhere down the line I started hoarding [item=rhodochrosite crane] bc my former friend's boyfriend loves rhodochrosite but I'm not friends with either of them anymore and now I have like 10 cranes. Help.
Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum

Somewhere down the line I started hoarding Rhodochrosite Crane bc my former friend's boyfriend loves rhodochrosite but I'm not friends with either of them anymore and now I have like 10 cranes. Help.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Snails, stick insects, crows, axolotls, chickens/roosters, jellyfish, nudibranch, squids, slugs, any kind of book items, discarded ribbons/good eater awards, ghostly auras, fossils, and floracats.

It's amazing my dragons don't starve with all the stuff I won't let them eat. (Sorry everyone, not sorry.)
Snails, stick insects, crows, axolotls, chickens/roosters, jellyfish, nudibranch, squids, slugs, any kind of book items, discarded ribbons/good eater awards, ghostly auras, fossils, and floracats.

It's amazing my dragons don't starve with all the stuff I won't let them eat. (Sorry everyone, not sorry.)
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
Nothing really except for the monthly holiday and other event items some skins too I guess... I'm pretty much always broke so I tend to sell most lol
Nothing really except for the monthly holiday and other event items some skins too I guess... I'm pretty much always broke so I tend to sell most lol
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
[item=onyx cobra] [item=opal cobra] [item=day lilies] [item=jungle lilies] [item=water lilies] [item=celestine] the things i collect the most, along with a lot of other rocks and minerals..
Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra Day Lilies Jungle Lilies Water Lilies Celestine

the things i collect the most, along with a lot of other rocks and minerals..
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png my name's flynn, he/him or they/them.

B6ve782.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8