Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh finally thank goodness
I've been trying to get a Lightning egg from scavenging for the longest time now, but to no avail. I think this is because I tend to take a hiatus around the summer, miss the lightning festival, and this is Stormcatcher's way of punishing me.
Well, after one million years, I finally got one today. I want to hatch it, but I fear that it'll be really ugly just as one last 'you suck'. Now I just have to get eggs from Fire and Ice and I'll have gotten eggs from every flight! Not sure which one to work towards first.

Has it ever taken you such a long time to get that one specific egg that you think you'll never get it? IDK, I just feel like asking that would make this thread more interesting than just 'hey i got an egg after a long time of not getting it hurhur'.
I've been trying to get a Lightning egg from scavenging for the longest time now, but to no avail. I think this is because I tend to take a hiatus around the summer, miss the lightning festival, and this is Stormcatcher's way of punishing me.
Well, after one million years, I finally got one today. I want to hatch it, but I fear that it'll be really ugly just as one last 'you suck'. Now I just have to get eggs from Fire and Ice and I'll have gotten eggs from every flight! Not sure which one to work towards first.

Has it ever taken you such a long time to get that one specific egg that you think you'll never get it? IDK, I just feel like asking that would make this thread more interesting than just 'hey i got an egg after a long time of not getting it hurhur'.
I'm still missing two egg achievement, but considering I never scavenge, I have to rely on buying them. Eventually maybe.

I got three eggs from the coli recently though, so there is that :D
I'm still missing two egg achievement, but considering I never scavenge, I have to rely on buying them. Eventually maybe.

I got three eggs from the coli recently though, so there is that :D
@Pieri
Congrats on the egg, now hatch it~
or give to me. jk jk

As a person with a severe addiction to G1s & too many gene projects I don't really have that one specific egg I'm trying to get. I buy new eggs every now & then.

Although I do try to scavenge in Light more often as I need a specific coloured Light eyed G1 for an OC of mine so I guess you could say that if I ever get another light egg from there (LV 40 Scavenging so loads of other rare stuff coming in the way) it'd be one of those thank the gods I finaly found one xD
@Pieri
Congrats on the egg, now hatch it~
or give to me. jk jk

As a person with a severe addiction to G1s & too many gene projects I don't really have that one specific egg I'm trying to get. I buy new eggs every now & then.

Although I do try to scavenge in Light more often as I need a specific coloured Light eyed G1 for an OC of mine so I guess you could say that if I ever get another light egg from there (LV 40 Scavenging so loads of other rare stuff coming in the way) it'd be one of those thank the gods I finaly found one xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I currently have two nocturne eggs sitting in my hoard. Been there since December.
I currently have two nocturne eggs sitting in my hoard. Been there since December.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
I'm missing most of the egg achievements, but that's probably because I hoard Lightning eggs. I throw all my gathering turns away scavenging in Lightning hoping to get another egg for my collection. I feel kind of sorry for all those babies that are gonna be trapped in their eggs forever because I can't control my hoard
I'm missing most of the egg achievements, but that's probably because I hoard Lightning eggs. I throw all my gathering turns away scavenging in Lightning hoping to get another egg for my collection. I feel kind of sorry for all those babies that are gonna be trapped in their eggs forever because I can't control my hoard
Willow Clan of Wind Flight!
he/they, 22, FR+3
Willows' Leveling Service || Currently: Open
@Tune
As per your request, I hatched it and ended up with a female Blood/Caramel/Antique Guardian. Initially I was feeling kinda mad about this because that combo doesn't match with Lightning eyes at all, but then I found that Blood Skink has these dark turquoise accents that match really well, so... yay?(Caramel Spinner has turquoise accents too in pretty much the same shade as the eyes, but IDK how I feel about that yet.) And good luck with that Light egg thing!
@Tune
As per your request, I hatched it and ended up with a female Blood/Caramel/Antique Guardian. Initially I was feeling kinda mad about this because that combo doesn't match with Lightning eyes at all, but then I found that Blood Skink has these dark turquoise accents that match really well, so... yay?(Caramel Spinner has turquoise accents too in pretty much the same shade as the eyes, but IDK how I feel about that yet.) And good luck with that Light egg thing!
@Pieri I'm just gonna leave this here & take my drool with me . w. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=156&auth=93903d1653254d60c5ae8f47e604df52ba5c33de&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Edit: & this [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=156&auth=b4b6ae6ac56375635c025782041d693350ef7c4e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=4&element=5&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=156&auth=50a6b525dc623f56b106c4306118b8e4bd8808e3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also thanks ;) *rolls out again*
@Pieri

I'm just gonna leave this here & take my drool with me . w.

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=5&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=156&auth=93903d1653254d60c5ae8f47e604df52ba5c33de&dummyext=prev.png

Edit:

& this

dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=156&auth=b4b6ae6ac56375635c025782041d693350ef7c4e&dummyext=prev.pngdragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=4&element=5&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=156&auth=50a6b525dc623f56b106c4306118b8e4bd8808e3&dummyext=prev.png

Also thanks ;)

*rolls out again*
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png