Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | T h r e e m o r e h o u r s
1 2
[quote name="Disillusionist" date=2017-02-26 08:54:49] [quote name="Demonify" date=2017-02-26 04:59:23] Three more hours until we're another step closer to Python/Morph [/quote] I remember reading about these new genes on the wikia before I even joined the site. Are they going to be released in March, too? [/quote] They're gonna be released with the Coliseum revamp, which will happen eventually, there is no official date for this yet
Disillusionist wrote on 2017-02-26:
Demonify wrote on 2017-02-26:
Three more hours until we're another step closer to Python/Morph
I remember reading about these new genes on the wikia before I even joined the site. Are they going to be released in March, too?

They're gonna be released with the Coliseum revamp, which will happen eventually, there is no official date for this yet
[quote name="Disillusionist" date=2017-02-26 08:54:49] [quote name="Demonify" date=2017-02-26 04:59:23] Three more hours until we're another step closer to Python/Morph [/quote] I remember reading about these new genes on the wikia before I even joined the site. Are they going to be released in March, too? [/quote] Guys, Python/Morph genes are getting released with Coli update not with AH update. ;_;
Disillusionist wrote on 2017-02-26:
Demonify wrote on 2017-02-26:
Three more hours until we're another step closer to Python/Morph
I remember reading about these new genes on the wikia before I even joined the site. Are they going to be released in March, too?

Guys, Python/Morph genes are getting released with Coli update not with AH update. ;_;
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
@Sopheroo and @Marilill -- Thanks for the info! I've been wondering for months now.
I'm a bit more excited for the Points tert, actually. XD
@Sopheroo and @Marilill -- Thanks for the info! I've been wondering for months now.
I'm a bit more excited for the Points tert, actually. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2