Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 195 196
"Akirigeddon" Like armageddon? And Akiri... [item=red-footed akirbeak]? Are we gonna get a bunch of familiar recolors for April Fool's? :'D
"Akirigeddon"

Like armageddon?

And Akiri... Red-Footed Akirbeak ?

Are we gonna get a bunch of familiar recolors for April Fool's? :'D
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
Hey so I was wondering, my lair is full of coatls and we live in the Ashfall Waste and I was just curious about where they're getting fish? Are there rivers or lakes? I mean, I guess they could just jump in the lava, but that seems impractical. Just wondering :)
Hey so I was wondering, my lair is full of coatls and we live in the Ashfall Waste and I was just curious about where they're getting fish? Are there rivers or lakes? I mean, I guess they could just jump in the lava, but that seems impractical. Just wondering :)
artworks-000218620633-nvk8wc-large.jpg
Akirigeddon? So... the april fools? The coli revamp? THE ADVENTURE MODE?
Akirigeddon? So... the april fools? The coli revamp? THE ADVENTURE MODE?
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
When you're gathering in different elements, how do it affect? Would fishing in fire lead to fishing in lava? And foraging in fire, are you gathering when the forest is burning? How can you forage in plague/earth? Also, hunting/foraging/insect catching, how can you do that in water? Is everything flooded?

Simply the whole question is, how does the gathering location effect the gathering?
When you're gathering in different elements, how do it affect? Would fishing in fire lead to fishing in lava? And foraging in fire, are you gathering when the forest is burning? How can you forage in plague/earth? Also, hunting/foraging/insect catching, how can you do that in water? Is everything flooded?

Simply the whole question is, how does the gathering location effect the gathering?
Akirigeddon? Will he be hoarding and brooding all the eggs again?

How is Akiri doing? To be honest, I don't recall hearing anything about him since we got an update that he was recovering well from his car accident and would be back soon.

Also, how are you?
Akirigeddon? Will he be hoarding and brooding all the eggs again?

How is Akiri doing? To be honest, I don't recall hearing anything about him since we got an update that he was recovering well from his car accident and would be back soon.

Also, how are you?
Ovy5qGZ.gif
When will the Retired list be updated to include familiars and apparel up to Greenskeeper Gathering 2016? Right now, it's only up until February.
When will the Retired list be updated to include familiars and apparel up to Greenskeeper Gathering 2016? Right now, it's only up until February.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
1. Are you going to redraw more old apparel like you did with the armor and the pirate sets? The steampunk set for example!

2. (Since my question about egg rot was answered in the Q&A discussion thread, I'm going to rephrase it) Are there any ideas for a mechanic which would allow the player to remove eggs from their nests/discard them completely? This way, lore oriented lairs could be in better control of how many offspring their dragons have, something egg rot would have essentially allowed, but I was recently informed why that isn't a thing anymore, haha.

1. Are you going to redraw more old apparel like you did with the armor and the pirate sets? The steampunk set for example!

2. (Since my question about egg rot was answered in the Q&A discussion thread, I'm going to rephrase it) Are there any ideas for a mechanic which would allow the player to remove eggs from their nests/discard them completely? This way, lore oriented lairs could be in better control of how many offspring their dragons have, something egg rot would have essentially allowed, but I was recently informed why that isn't a thing anymore, haha.

___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
Akirigeddon - does that mean for april fools, everything will be Akiri? Literally everything? I'd cry, probably.
Akirigeddon - does that mean for april fools, everything will be Akiri? Literally everything? I'd cry, probably.
AXFBrIx.png
When will the Coliseum update be implemented?
When will the Coliseum update be implemented?
NcRl9aq.png
A lot of people seemed to be bringing it up lately, so I thought it'd be chill for me to ask what's going on with Adventure mode? Is that still gonna happen, and if so, has there been much work on it or is it being held off for more site updates? :0
A lot of people seemed to be bringing it up lately, so I thought it'd be chill for me to ask what's going on with Adventure mode? Is that still gonna happen, and if so, has there been much work on it or is it being held off for more site updates? :0
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 195 196