Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 195 196
How did ya'll come up with the idea of Ridgebacks being afraid of water but only eat Seafood? Also, how do they get their food?
How did ya'll come up with the idea of Ridgebacks being afraid of water but only eat Seafood? Also, how do they get their food?
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
How many toes do pearlcatchers have on their back feet? I can't tell if they have three, or if there is a forth that's covered.
How many toes do pearlcatchers have on their back feet? I can't tell if they have three, or if there is a forth that's covered.
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
Will you guys ever fix the severely muted shadows on the colors Maize, Seafoam, Pink, Ect.? Theyve been virtually unusable since the color wheel expansion and its a very obvious, very glaring issue.
Will you guys ever fix the severely muted shadows on the colors Maize, Seafoam, Pink, Ect.? Theyve been virtually unusable since the color wheel expansion and its a very obvious, very glaring issue.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
I know y'all are working hard on the site rewrite and all but since we haven't heard anything for a very long time I'd like to ask. Has adventure mode been scrapped or are there still possible plans for it in the future?
I know y'all are working hard on the site rewrite and all but since we haven't heard anything for a very long time I'd like to ask. Has adventure mode been scrapped or are there still possible plans for it in the future?
XriSV9h.gif
Maybe it was asked someday, but I was wondering about Nocturnes. How do they walk? I always have a penguin in mind D: [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/DqY8dWBiMus24/giphy.gif[/img]
Maybe it was asked someday, but I was wondering about Nocturnes.
How do they walk? I always have a penguin in mind D:

giphy.gif
I know it's not a super high priority, but is the DeviantArt group still taken care of ? It's been more than a month now since submissions have been accepted.
I know it's not a super high priority, but is the DeviantArt group still taken care of ? It's been more than a month now since submissions have been accepted.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
Is there going to be a way in the future for users to be able to easily find their exalted progens if they don't have any information about them?
Is there going to be a way in the future for users to be able to easily find their exalted progens if they don't have any information about them?
The Mayhaps Clan | Formerly DrippingWords
Regarding emperor dragons, are the shambling corpses still subject to the decomposition process? Do scavengers feed off of the decaying mass? Given that emperors have no will or self-awareness of their own, it seems like one would be a great source of food to many organisms.
Regarding emperor dragons, are the shambling corpses still subject to the decomposition process? Do scavengers feed off of the decaying mass? Given that emperors have no will or self-awareness of their own, it seems like one would be a great source of food to many organisms.
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
How do you name a new breed of dragon or food or item or chest or blah blah blah?
How do you name a new breed of dragon or food or item or chest or blah blah blah?
What is the best caption so far in your opinion?
What is the best caption so far in your opinion?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 195 196