Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 195 196
The avatars of Undel and Aequorin have more of a yellow hue, while Mutron and Xhaztol have more of a blue hue. I identify blue as more technical information and yellow more of community orientated information. Is that purpose for user to quick notice which of a kind a post at the news box on the front page is? Or is it just coincidence?
The avatars of Undel and Aequorin have more of a yellow hue, while Mutron and Xhaztol have more of a blue hue. I identify blue as more technical information and yellow more of community orientated information. Is that purpose for user to quick notice which of a kind a post at the news box on the front page is? Or is it just coincidence?
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
Have you ever considered adding a system that allows you to name Unnamed Children of your dragons that have been exalted? If not, would you?

Second Question, not mutually exclusive.

Will there ever be a feature that allows you to hide a child/ hide the children list of your dragons?
Have you ever considered adding a system that allows you to name Unnamed Children of your dragons that have been exalted? If not, would you?

Second Question, not mutually exclusive.

Will there ever be a feature that allows you to hide a child/ hide the children list of your dragons?
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
So, now that the auction house just gives you your money, what's going to happen to Edgar, Spitfire and Pearl?
So, now that the auction house just gives you your money, what's going to happen to Edgar, Spitfire and Pearl?
Tztaw1U.png
There appears to be an article named 'The Eleven' in the Encyclopaedia, but I can't open it. Is this a technical issue with my laptop, or is it something else?
There appears to be an article named 'The Eleven' in the Encyclopaedia, but I can't open it. Is this a technical issue with my laptop, or is it something else?
What is the name of the mineral/gemstone that the Crystalspine Reaches is made of?
What is the name of the mineral/gemstone that the Crystalspine Reaches is made of?
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
If you have the page where you only need to put in the validation code and your username to get your account, but you only hit enter after welcome week ends, what happens
If you have the page where you only need to put in the validation code and your username to get your account, but you only hit enter after welcome week ends, what happens

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
We just saw the return of the Courier dragons (although I guess they never truly left, like we all worried they would,) - is there any chance of seeing the cute little Wyvern that used to sit on the front page ever again?
We just saw the return of the Courier dragons (although I guess they never truly left, like we all worried they would,) - is there any chance of seeing the cute little Wyvern that used to sit on the front page ever again?
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Do you know when, approximately, we might expect the first installment of the new skin crates? (The ones from the contest in December)
Do you know when, approximately, we might expect the first installment of the new skin crates? (The ones from the contest in December)
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
What kind of percentage has gone from rwah to ifah? I'm sure this will change but I'm just curious
What kind of percentage has gone from rwah to ifah? I'm sure this will change but I'm just curious
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
Have you considered selling FR merch someday?
Have you considered selling FR merch someday?

carbon he/him
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 195 196