Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 195 196
Did you get inspiration for the Ridgeback's tendency to "borrow" things from the Kender in Dragonlance? :)
Did you get inspiration for the Ridgeback's tendency to "borrow" things from the Kender in Dragonlance? :)
tumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
tumblr_ovrxykc6Gp1s8e6zvo2_100.png
Sorry if this has been asked already, but are Manticore sentient beastfolk, or are they just beasts? The face looks awfully humanoid.
Sorry if this has been asked already, but are Manticore sentient beastfolk, or are they just beasts? The face looks awfully humanoid.
7KP8AZh.gif
PASCAL'S
PORTRAITS
What was the first apparel piece EVER CREATED? I'm gonna shoot a guess at one of the kickstarter ones, or, judging from the disparity in their art style as opposed to items released nowadays, the Highnoon Hanks?
What was the first apparel piece EVER CREATED? I'm gonna shoot a guess at one of the kickstarter ones, or, judging from the disparity in their art style as opposed to items released nowadays, the Highnoon Hanks?
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
Will there be more waves of Progenitor Restorations soon?
Will there be more waves of Progenitor Restorations soon?
eghygkL.pngko5Egz8.png
Are the Salve, Sickle, and Scythe Kamaitachi based on the three Kamaitachi in Japanese mythology?
Are the Salve, Sickle, and Scythe Kamaitachi based on the three Kamaitachi in Japanese mythology?
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
When are the Caption Contest results coming in?
When are the Caption Contest results coming in?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
My friend primarily uses his phone to browse the web.

I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but have you been considering making a mobile app?
My friend primarily uses his phone to browse the web.

I'm not sure if it's been asked before, but have you been considering making a mobile app?
Light-Logo.png
The imperial vista will be an event item (like the imperial scroll change, that it was a kickstarter prize) or it will be in the gem marketplace?
The imperial vista will be an event item (like the imperial scroll change, that it was a kickstarter prize) or it will be in the gem marketplace?
h8IRLU8.gif
I have a small question:
Are humans found in the world of Flight Rising? As for you make a lair and stuff. Also, It would be kinda odd to force relationships as a dragon like
"Oh. I want you to to be together"
I think a Human would have that Job. So are humans found in this world?
I have a small question:
Are humans found in the world of Flight Rising? As for you make a lair and stuff. Also, It would be kinda odd to force relationships as a dragon like
"Oh. I want you to to be together"
I think a Human would have that Job. So are humans found in this world?
I was thinking is it possible in a future update to have a save message or archive option. I know there has been times I would like to keep a message I got and when I clean out my messages I delete it...just a thought you all are doing an awesome job
I was thinking is it possible in a future update to have a save message or archive option. I know there has been times I would like to keep a message I got and when I clean out my messages I delete it...just a thought you all are doing an awesome job
SB4840m.pngb4yK3Zc.jpg
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 195 196