Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I always feel lowkey bad when I exalt
1 2 3
@Szora

Happens occasionally. I used to get multiple each dom push telling me they were so happy their dragon found a home - I usually had exalted them by the time the PM reached me. It still makes me wonder though. I buy a dragon and exalt it not a minute later. How can these people find meand write a whole pm in that short time? I mean were they just 'really lucky' or are they some kind of creep waiting for their dragons to sell to bomb unsuspecting users with PMs?

I mean I have written a few Pms too - but only after I saw that the dragon was still there after a week and dressed up/breed/leveled etc. You know. A slight indicator that they are to stay for a while.
@Szora

Happens occasionally. I used to get multiple each dom push telling me they were so happy their dragon found a home - I usually had exalted them by the time the PM reached me. It still makes me wonder though. I buy a dragon and exalt it not a minute later. How can these people find meand write a whole pm in that short time? I mean were they just 'really lucky' or are they some kind of creep waiting for their dragons to sell to bomb unsuspecting users with PMs?

I mean I have written a few Pms too - but only after I saw that the dragon was still there after a week and dressed up/breed/leveled etc. You know. A slight indicator that they are to stay for a while.
I make my money out of flipping dragons. Sometimes they stay in my lair for 2 seconds before I relist them at a higher price. Don't see a problem with that.
I make my money out of flipping dragons. Sometimes they stay in my lair for 2 seconds before I relist them at a higher price. Don't see a problem with that.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
Don't feel bad, it's totally your own dragon to keep or not as you please as soon as you buy it. Which you know, haha. I hate when people send PMs thanking me for buying their dragons that were 10k or under...it's like, uh, hey...you do know it's fodder, right? Not that I haven't kept dragons I've bought for cheap, at times. I've even kept three dragons I originally bought as fodder, haha.
Don't feel bad, it's totally your own dragon to keep or not as you please as soon as you buy it. Which you know, haha. I hate when people send PMs thanking me for buying their dragons that were 10k or under...it's like, uh, hey...you do know it's fodder, right? Not that I haven't kept dragons I've bought for cheap, at times. I've even kept three dragons I originally bought as fodder, haha.
I hate those PMs/profile comments so much :x I'm not sure whether the obvious guilt trips are better or worse than the ones that have confused my fodder mill pair bios for something I care about D:

Either way, exalt with pride! You're sending the dragon on a vital mission to serve your deity.
I hate those PMs/profile comments so much :x I'm not sure whether the obvious guilt trips are better or worse than the ones that have confused my fodder mill pair bios for something I care about D:

Either way, exalt with pride! You're sending the dragon on a vital mission to serve your deity.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Personally, whenever that happens I become the brutal person I am. I PM the user back telling them that their dragon would be exalted, and if they wanted it back they would have to pay double the amount they sold it for.

Edit: Phones Ruin Lives
Personally, whenever that happens I become the brutal person I am. I PM the user back telling them that their dragon would be exalted, and if they wanted it back they would have to pay double the amount they sold it for.

Edit: Phones Ruin Lives
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I don't think about other people's feelings when I exalt
I don't think about other people's feelings when I exalt
@Purpleater13

Double is a good rate. Thing is I'd never know how much that would be since I neber really look at the price when that happens. XD (Plus as said the dragon is usually gone by the time I read the PMs)
@Purpleater13

Double is a good rate. Thing is I'd never know how much that would be since I neber really look at the price when that happens. XD (Plus as said the dragon is usually gone by the time I read the PMs)
Not really... When I exalt, I'm confident that this is a dragon that's not going to fetch a large price on the AH and it's a dragon I don't want.
Not really... When I exalt, I'm confident that this is a dragon that's not going to fetch a large price on the AH and it's a dragon I don't want.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
[quote name="Purpleater13" date=2017-02-09 05:43:36] Personally, whenever that happens I become the brutal person I am. I PM the user back telling them that their dragon would be exalted, and if they wanted it back they would have to pay double the amount they sold it for. [/quote] I love this :D It would be hilarious if there was a flight dedicated to approaching this game like EVE...
Purpleater13 wrote on 2017-02-09:

I love this :D

It would be hilarious if there was a flight dedicated to approaching this game like EVE...
Ah I always test the accent first! For that I go into the code of the preview page and change the ID of the dragon; only works if it's an adult though ^^'

Also, I always feel so bad when people message me like that for fodder I bought to exalt! I'm sorry T_T But I have so little room that fodder needs to go immediately anyway ^^'
Ah I always test the accent first! For that I go into the code of the preview page and change the ID of the dragon; only works if it's an adult though ^^'

Also, I always feel so bad when people message me like that for fodder I bought to exalt! I'm sorry T_T But I have so little room that fodder needs to go immediately anyway ^^'
eUMhm7B.png
1 2 3