Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainsong Bosses won't get in my bestiary
Months in the coli. No boss familiar drops. Ever. If I kill twenty-five seven days of the week for three months, (four weeks per month), I must have killed well over two thousand of the things.

Does anyone else think the drop rates for these bosses are particularly busted. The four coliseum familiars I'm lacking are the rainsong and workshop bosses. I've already given up hope on the workshop ones given how much time is spent per turn in there. I just need these two. I don't have enough pulsating orbs for all these butterflies.

Help me please. Is there some sort of coliseum-related emotional health counseling I can look to. It hurts.
Months in the coli. No boss familiar drops. Ever. If I kill twenty-five seven days of the week for three months, (four weeks per month), I must have killed well over two thousand of the things.

Does anyone else think the drop rates for these bosses are particularly busted. The four coliseum familiars I'm lacking are the rainsong and workshop bosses. I've already given up hope on the workshop ones given how much time is spent per turn in there. I just need these two. I don't have enough pulsating orbs for all these butterflies.

Help me please. Is there some sort of coliseum-related emotional health counseling I can look to. It hurts.
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
@lucinas I've noticed that too, actually! the rainsong jungle is my go-to for coli grinding, which is how I make my money on here. it took me well over a year to get one boss, and the other still hasn't dropped for me. i even got one of the workshop bosses before any rainsong boss :/

it definitely seems like the drop rate is off in that venue. those bosses are some of the most expensive ones on the AH- it seems like they're much rarer than some of the other bosses from higher-level venues
@lucinas I've noticed that too, actually! the rainsong jungle is my go-to for coli grinding, which is how I make my money on here. it took me well over a year to get one boss, and the other still hasn't dropped for me. i even got one of the workshop bosses before any rainsong boss :/

it definitely seems like the drop rate is off in that venue. those bosses are some of the most expensive ones on the AH- it seems like they're much rarer than some of the other bosses from higher-level venues
dhJpGiJ.gif
@catpuccino yeah i noticed the ah prices too! i was wondering if that was an indicator of drop rates being weird, but now i'm sure. i dont think its impossible for boss drop rates to vary from venue to venue. now i'm pretty sure this is the case :p

we've just never gotten written confirmation from flight rising itself, but talking through it kind of paints a clearer picture in my mind
@catpuccino yeah i noticed the ah prices too! i was wondering if that was an indicator of drop rates being weird, but now i'm sure. i dont think its impossible for boss drop rates to vary from venue to venue. now i'm pretty sure this is the case :p

we've just never gotten written confirmation from flight rising itself, but talking through it kind of paints a clearer picture in my mind
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
e61i6ZN.png
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png ymLWgxQ.gif tumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
bigender_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4m48.png

heterosexual_heteromantic_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rkl.png

o30FWNy.png
@lucinas yeah i definitely think drop rates fluctuate, which is why wartoads might go from being 1100g on the AH to 650 a couple weeks later :o

but rainsong bosses are almost always above 1000g... RNG why T-T whats odd too is that all the other bosses are rainbow-star rarity, but the rainsong bosses are 5-stars. based on that, they should drop more frequently, and yet...
@lucinas yeah i definitely think drop rates fluctuate, which is why wartoads might go from being 1100g on the AH to 650 a couple weeks later :o

but rainsong bosses are almost always above 1000g... RNG why T-T whats odd too is that all the other bosses are rainbow-star rarity, but the rainsong bosses are 5-stars. based on that, they should drop more frequently, and yet...
dhJpGiJ.gif
:c Yes. We're missing so many coli bosses. Grinding for them sucks. We keep wanting to go for the Golem Workshop bosses :c
Not sure how we feel on drop rates being too low though. Not convinced on that :D
Wartoads and Mantas are cheap because lots of people grind in those areas which means more drops while basically no one goes to Golem Workshop ever. Even ones like the Rocs, turtles and Spirits will be more common because you can still level fodder while grinding in those areas but you can't in Rainsong Jungle.
:c Yes. We're missing so many coli bosses. Grinding for them sucks. We keep wanting to go for the Golem Workshop bosses :c
Not sure how we feel on drop rates being too low though. Not convinced on that :D
Wartoads and Mantas are cheap because lots of people grind in those areas which means more drops while basically no one goes to Golem Workshop ever. Even ones like the Rocs, turtles and Spirits will be more common because you can still level fodder while grinding in those areas but you can't in Rainsong Jungle.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I've been grinding nonstop in Redrock since it came out because OH MY GOD ORCA BOSSES I LOVE ORCAS SO MUCH?!

Basically after so many battles yielding no boss familiars I get both AND another Deeprealm Hunter in the span of a WEEK. What even....?
I've been grinding nonstop in Redrock since it came out because OH MY GOD ORCA BOSSES I LOVE ORCAS SO MUCH?!

Basically after so many battles yielding no boss familiars I get both AND another Deeprealm Hunter in the span of a WEEK. What even....?
waterfull.png
I'm actually scared of the day one will drop for me.

My new-to-the-feeling-of-collectionning side will be like: "Damn, keep the beast and treasure it!" whilst my broke wallet will start screaming and talking to my other side, like: "Just get dem gemz u will get anotha one laterrrr."
I'm actually scared of the day one will drop for me.

My new-to-the-feeling-of-collectionning side will be like: "Damn, keep the beast and treasure it!" whilst my broke wallet will start screaming and talking to my other side, like: "Just get dem gemz u will get anotha one laterrrr."
Bosses are ... weird. Ghostling Ruins, Kelp Beds and Redrock Cove bosses drop like crazy, both me and my bf had a lot of them drop for us. But the Jungle... those big monkeys just don't want to drop at all.
Bosses are ... weird. Ghostling Ruins, Kelp Beds and Redrock Cove bosses drop like crazy, both me and my bf had a lot of them drop for us. But the Jungle... those big monkeys just don't want to drop at all.
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
I wish I'd get that so called common drop of certain bosses... Over 80 easily of the Ghostlight Ruins bosses(lost count after I absent mindedly hoard sold their drops) and didn't get a single one of them. I even use it to train fodder so I don't get bored, but nope, so much for my goal of getting the Disoriented Spirit without the AH, at the most trading the Malevolent Spirit.
I wish I'd get that so called common drop of certain bosses... Over 80 easily of the Ghostlight Ruins bosses(lost count after I absent mindedly hoard sold their drops) and didn't get a single one of them. I even use it to train fodder so I don't get bored, but nope, so much for my goal of getting the Disoriented Spirit without the AH, at the most trading the Malevolent Spirit.
QYzhmAi.png
All of the coli drops swing wildly between rare and flood, it seems like. I spend a minimum of two hours a day in the Mire, and some days it's all common drops, and then for a whole day, it's Striker Day, or Haunted Orb Day. Same with the other venues--when I first started, I thought certain drops were a monster's common drops until I'd go back the next day and get nothing. Now I just run with it and figure if it's going to drop once, it'll keep on dropping until rollover, so might as well keep grinding. :D Probably holds true for bosses as well; it certainly does for crates.
All of the coli drops swing wildly between rare and flood, it seems like. I spend a minimum of two hours a day in the Mire, and some days it's all common drops, and then for a whole day, it's Striker Day, or Haunted Orb Day. Same with the other venues--when I first started, I thought certain drops were a monster's common drops until I'd go back the next day and get nothing. Now I just run with it and figure if it's going to drop once, it'll keep on dropping until rollover, so might as well keep grinding. :D Probably holds true for bosses as well; it certainly does for crates.
9o5YF7O.png