Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchery conglomeration! Flights Needed!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Sleffysin7 When do you want us to do the collab?
@Sleffysin7 When do you want us to do the collab?
If you wanna talk with Blizzardwing and Alphadragon, it's ready for whatever time you want. That's up to you three :D

@witchpie
If you wanna talk with Blizzardwing and Alphadragon, it's ready for whatever time you want. That's up to you three :D

@witchpie
@blizzardwing @alphadragon
Alrighty then, you guys wanna start the coding?
@blizzardwing @alphadragon
Alrighty then, you guys wanna start the coding?
@witchpie
Well, I was about to head to sleep for the day since I have school and all tomorrow but sure. What's the plan? Or general idea right now? I've never collabed with anyone on a hatchery before.
@witchpie
Well, I was about to head to sleep for the day since I have school and all tomorrow but sure. What's the plan? Or general idea right now? I've never collabed with anyone on a hatchery before.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing I've never collaborated on something like this either, haha. It's gotta be a theme that fits every flight, which may be a bit.. difficult..?
We don't have to start at this moment. I've got a big assignment I'm gonna finish tomorrow for school. haha.
@Blizzardwing I've never collaborated on something like this either, haha. It's gotta be a theme that fits every flight, which may be a bit.. difficult..?
We don't have to start at this moment. I've got a big assignment I'm gonna finish tomorrow for school. haha.
@witchpie
First time for everything I guess. Maybe let's try to figure out a name first. I like having a name to base the rest of the hatchery off of.
Yeah, coming up with ideas will take a while anyway. Good luck with your assignment.
@witchpie
First time for everything I guess. Maybe let's try to figure out a name first. I like having a name to base the rest of the hatchery off of.
Yeah, coming up with ideas will take a while anyway. Good luck with your assignment.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@witchpie @Blizzardwing
Hi! I'm in class right now but I'll be free for lunch later. Also weekend is coming up and school just started so I should be quite free.

First, I agree with Blizzard. We need a name. Ideas? Unity. Diversity. Anything really. I have a joint hatchery with my friend which we're working on renaming and giving new art. We agreed on abstract art, so that can be an idea since our hatchery doesn't have a theme and art can be quite diverse. The name can be something like that if you know what I mean.
@witchpie @Blizzardwing
Hi! I'm in class right now but I'll be free for lunch later. Also weekend is coming up and school just started so I should be quite free.

First, I agree with Blizzard. We need a name. Ideas? Unity. Diversity. Anything really. I have a joint hatchery with my friend which we're working on renaming and giving new art. We agreed on abstract art, so that can be an idea since our hatchery doesn't have a theme and art can be quite diverse. The name can be something like that if you know what I mean.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@sleffysin7
I have just the pair to represent lightning. I also have a few none official pairs if you're interested in that. Plus, I have a nature & earth pair which will work well if you don't mind me being from lightning. :)
@sleffysin7
I have just the pair to represent lightning. I also have a few none official pairs if you're interested in that. Plus, I have a nature & earth pair which will work well if you don't mind me being from lightning. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Alphadragon @Blizzardwing
The first name I thought of was Chromatic Utopia.
@Alphadragon @Blizzardwing
The first name I thought of was Chromatic Utopia.
@witchpie @BlizzardWing
OwO That's.... COOL. XD Now that I think about it, maybe we can post our pairs and brainstorm more names. I don't mean that witch's name isn't good, I just think that it'd be good to have choices to choose from.
@witchpie @BlizzardWing
OwO That's.... COOL. XD Now that I think about it, maybe we can post our pairs and brainstorm more names. I don't mean that witch's name isn't good, I just think that it'd be good to have choices to choose from.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41