Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hatchery conglomeration! Flights Needed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@DarknessReborn

Alright! So you're 1 of 2 Nature flights I have! If theres any ideas you have or anything you'd like to talk about just ask. :)

@Blizzardwing

That would be great! The breeding cards would be really helpful. I believe you could work with witchpie who I think is going to do the coding.
@DarknessReborn

Alright! So you're 1 of 2 Nature flights I have! If theres any ideas you have or anything you'd like to talk about just ask. :)

@Blizzardwing

That would be great! The breeding cards would be really helpful. I believe you could work with witchpie who I think is going to do the coding.
@Stormdragon21

That would be great! Its not so much nest rentals but an all flights hatchery. Any pairs you had that you'd like to include would be great!
@Stormdragon21

That would be great! Its not so much nest rentals but an all flights hatchery. Any pairs you had that you'd like to include would be great!
@Sleffysin7
I might be interested! Although I'm super into my clan lore and all my pairs are themed around my clan's purpose which is protecting the freaky monster whose job is to protect Plaguemomma's interests. For example: I have my 'royal blood' pair which is my general and the freaky monster and my 'gilded banners' pair whose purpose in the clan is to bear the colors when marching into battle. So my dergs are SUPER themed. Fortunately it fits the plague aesthetic very well. XD
@Sleffysin7
I might be interested! Although I'm super into my clan lore and all my pairs are themed around my clan's purpose which is protecting the freaky monster whose job is to protect Plaguemomma's interests. For example: I have my 'royal blood' pair which is my general and the freaky monster and my 'gilded banners' pair whose purpose in the clan is to bear the colors when marching into battle. So my dergs are SUPER themed. Fortunately it fits the plague aesthetic very well. XD
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
@witchpie

Hey!
@witchpie

Hey!
@Sleffysin7 Hiya! What's up?
@Sleffysin7 Hiya! What's up?
@Sleffysin7
I can do some okay coding. I mean, I'm not the best and can't do anything super fancy. But I'm okay at it so I wouldn't mind helping.
@Sleffysin7
I can do some okay coding. I mean, I'm not the best and can't do anything super fancy. But I'm okay at it so I wouldn't mind helping.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Xumbre

Thats totally fine! You don't have to change your theme in the least!
@Xumbre

Thats totally fine! You don't have to change your theme in the least!
@Witchpie

Just wanted to know whenever you and Averat would like to go over rules and stuff? Or whenever you wanted to do the banner and things? If you want to that is. Also wanted to know if you're alright with being one of the heads so you can help run this? If not thats fine.
@Witchpie

Just wanted to know whenever you and Averat would like to go over rules and stuff? Or whenever you wanted to do the banner and things? If you want to that is. Also wanted to know if you're alright with being one of the heads so you can help run this? If not thats fine.
@Blizzardwing

Thats fine! Its better than me lol
@Blizzardwing

Thats fine! Its better than me lol
@Sleffysin7
Hi! I'm from lightning. I can help with banners but my skill is limited. XD I have lots of breeding pairs to choose from though. :D

I'm also a member of the nest network so I can request any eye colors for the hatchlings. :D
@Sleffysin7
Hi! I'm from lightning. I can help with banners but my skill is limited. XD I have lots of breeding pairs to choose from though. :D

I'm also a member of the nest network so I can request any eye colors for the hatchlings. :D
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41