Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Dragynoid" date=2017-01-16 16:25:13] People in Arcane are just as insane as the Arcanist. In a healthy way. [/quote] 11/10 can confirm sometimes its not healthy (we also set off a lot of explosions)
Dragynoid wrote on 2017-01-16:
People in Arcane are just as insane as the Arcanist.

In a healthy way.
11/10 can confirm
sometimes its not healthy

(we also set off a lot of explosions)
Waystone3.gif
I actually heard the wind flight dislikes the light flight. I have no idea why
I actually heard the wind flight dislikes the light flight. I have no idea why
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
-kicks down door while holding hazardous electrical equipment-

sPREADSHEETS

sPREADSHEETS
-sips tea-
@Exulansis Well back in MY day, nobody knew what a stereotype was because they were too busy riding dinosaurs to read the dictionary, which, there also wasn't a dictionary because language was still being invented.
@Exulansis Well back in MY day, nobody knew what a stereotype was because they were too busy riding dinosaurs to read the dictionary, which, there also wasn't a dictionary because language was still being invented.
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
[quote name="Raitoyami" date=2017-01-16 16:21:46] Lightning Flight is addicted to spreadsheets, and we have been since the start (I can vouch for the accuracy of this) [/quote] [quote name="LuseyMoth" date=2017-01-16 20:28:00] -kicks down door while holding hazardous electrical equipment- sPREADSHEETS [/quote] SPREADSHEET HELL Workaholics 100% productivity no breaks aloud onLY WORK SCIENCEy stuff BUNCH OF NERDS
Raitoyami wrote on 2017-01-16:
Lightning Flight is addicted to spreadsheets, and we have been since the start (I can vouch for the accuracy of this)
LuseyMoth wrote on 2017-01-16:

sPREADSHEETS

SPREADSHEET HELL
Workaholics
100% productivity no breaks aloud onLY WORK
SCIENCEy stuff
BUNCH OF NERDS
[quote name="Novoluvaga" date=2017-01-16 20:44:07] [quote name="Raitoyami" date=2017-01-16 16:21:46] Lightning Flight is addicted to spreadsheets, and we have been since the start (I can vouch for the accuracy of this) [/quote] [quote name="LuseyMoth" date=2017-01-16 20:28:00] -kicks down door while holding hazardous electrical equipment- sPREADSHEETS [/quote] SPREADSHEET HELL Workaholics 100% productivity no breaks aloud onLY WORK SCIENCEy stuff BUNCH OF NERDS [/quote] [i]spreadsheets bring us closer to Bossdad[/i]
Novoluvaga wrote on 2017-01-16:
Raitoyami wrote on 2017-01-16:
Lightning Flight is addicted to spreadsheets, and we have been since the start (I can vouch for the accuracy of this)
LuseyMoth wrote on 2017-01-16:

sPREADSHEETS

SPREADSHEET HELL
Workaholics
100% productivity no breaks aloud onLY WORK
SCIENCEy stuff
BUNCH OF NERDS

spreadsheets bring us closer to Bossdad
hHEJ356.gif
5jalyiR.pngyesdxp5.pnghoHl8aR.pngO0XKT1G.pngeMBNBcv.png7kSLaUI.pngwOWKjsX.pngpab2ujj.pngZIv8N2a.png
DPSlXho.png
[quote name="FeatherAsh" date=2017-01-16 16:38:19] water flight doesn't exist it's true i swear [/quote] [i]Finally[/i] I am free from this mortal coil
FeatherAsh wrote on 2017-01-16:
water flight doesn't exist
it's true i swear

Finally I am free from this mortal coil
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
[quote name="TheVioletHour" date=2017-01-16 18:23:58] [quote name="Dragynoid" date=2017-01-16 16:25:13] People in Arcane are just as insane as the Arcanist. In a healthy way. [/quote] 11/10 can confirm sometimes its not healthy (we also set off a lot of explosions) [/quote] Not just any explosions. [i]Glittery[/i] explosions. [i]Pink[/i] glittery explosions. [i]Nuclear[/i] pink glittery explosions. Do you really think that the Arcanist spends all of his time gazing at the stars? Nah, he also experiments with radioactivity. Edit: Typo
TheVioletHour wrote on 2017-01-16:
Dragynoid wrote on 2017-01-16:
People in Arcane are just as insane as the Arcanist.

In a healthy way.
11/10 can confirm
sometimes its not healthy

(we also set off a lot of explosions)
Not just any explosions. Glittery explosions. Pink glittery explosions. Nuclear pink glittery explosions.
Do you really think that the Arcanist spends all of his time gazing at the stars? Nah, he also experiments with radioactivity.

Edit: Typo
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Updated the overall post with the collected stereotypes! Check em all out and keep new ones coming! You can disagree or agree with any of the above ones and I will add/remove accordingly!
Updated the overall post with the collected stereotypes! Check em all out and keep new ones coming! You can disagree or agree with any of the above ones and I will add/remove accordingly!
People in Earth are incredibly silent and like to help the smaller pebbles.
People in Earth are incredibly silent and like to help the smaller pebbles.
e286e5b219518947fb30372ae7a9f6e7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10