Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My dearest RNG,
1 2 3
Dear RNG,
Could I have a chest? Literally just one? I haven't gotten one in the past two days through gathering or the coli. Is one stupid chest to much to ask?

Love,
An almost salty Shadow

P.S. Thanks for the Hippojay a couple months back! Oh, and could you please stop making me fight those stupid pig bosses? I hate them! and they drain my breath so much.
Dear RNG,
Could I have a chest? Literally just one? I haven't gotten one in the past two days through gathering or the coli. Is one stupid chest to much to ask?

Love,
An almost salty Shadow

P.S. Thanks for the Hippojay a couple months back! Oh, and could you please stop making me fight those stupid pig bosses? I hate them! and they drain my breath so much.
RCD2mOL.pngNt9DYxN.png
Dear RNG

Can I at least get ONE chest while grinding? All I've gotten is one chest per day while gathering. I've only gotten 15 CHESTS I the whole entire NotN! I'm tired of getting familiars and no apperal. PLEASE!

not love,
A player drowning in familiars

Ps. I'VE DONE SO MUCH TO GET GOOD LUCK!I'VE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BECAUSE OF IT! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Dear RNG

Can I at least get ONE chest while grinding? All I've gotten is one chest per day while gathering. I've only gotten 15 CHESTS I the whole entire NotN! I'm tired of getting familiars and no apperal. PLEASE!

not love,
A player drowning in familiars

Ps. I'VE DONE SO MUCH TO GET GOOD LUCK!I'VE BEEN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BECAUSE OF IT! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3