Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | My dearest RNG,
1 2 3
SAME UGHHHHH

SAME UGHHHHH

ytkEBod.png
eIK5iG7.png
PRICTGJ.png
RDt6LqI.png
tp1eAiM.png KjADBgr.png Mbe1yYW.png JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BjMvLeY.png
awUnQ0L.png
my dearest, rng,

stop giving me the weird axe familiars i just want the bears

also why does it take you so long to spit out literally the most common colour of slime/sludge i don't need all this purple stuff i just need more green nd yellow
my dearest, rng,

stop giving me the weird axe familiars i just want the bears

also why does it take you so long to spit out literally the most common colour of slime/sludge i don't need all this purple stuff i just need more green nd yellow
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
dear rngoddess... please stop being so cruel to me. i just want chests and more Ghost apparel. it's very pretty, but i don't have the money to be buying more from the AH because you insist on giving me all these familiars and the occasional wing cobwebs from last year. ;A;
dear rngoddess... please stop being so cruel to me. i just want chests and more Ghost apparel. it's very pretty, but i don't have the money to be buying more from the AH because you insist on giving me all these familiars and the occasional wing cobwebs from last year. ;A;
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
My Dearest RNG,
I love the Ghost Flame Apparel set, but you need to give me the cloaks too. I have plenty of everything else. A cloak, please?

My Dearest RNG,
I love the Ghost Flame Apparel set, but you need to give me the cloaks too. I have plenty of everything else. A cloak, please?

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Dear RNG
I don't even have a problem with the bears, I quite like them! But I mean no chests in 3 days is a little mean!
Dear RNG
I don't even have a problem with the bears, I quite like them! But I mean no chests in 3 days is a little mean!
dlx3JgZ.gif
Dear RNG

please stop being against me in everything

Sincerely, Pip

(no, seriously, RNG is against me on literally everything, not just here on FR)
Dear RNG

please stop being against me in everything

Sincerely, Pip

(no, seriously, RNG is against me on literally everything, not just here on FR)
?6VWM1=party.png?jpLww=party.png?-yB_f=party.png
Dear RNGsus,
Please, give me more than one chest a day by gathering.
I can't coli grind until tomorrow at the earliest, as I am still on the decade-old desktop until a new laptop charger comes in.
Sincerely,
Extus
Dear RNGsus,
Please, give me more than one chest a day by gathering.
I can't coli grind until tomorrow at the earliest, as I am still on the decade-old desktop until a new laptop charger comes in.
Sincerely,
Extus
0pErV.gifbrxTW.gifRY3uS.gifNJo9f.gifbzpX4.gif[/center]
My dearest RNG,
I know you are busy.
Being a god can't be easy, but please.
it's been 7 months and that pair has still not given me a female with cyan secondary.
Please. I'm tired of continuously bothering my Lightning friend with nest rentals.
Sincerely,
ER
My dearest RNG,
I know you are busy.
Being a god can't be easy, but please.
it's been 7 months and that pair has still not given me a female with cyan secondary.
Please. I'm tired of continuously bothering my Lightning friend with nest rentals.
Sincerely,
ER
rng
why do you throw bears at everyone but not me
thank yox
rng
why do you throw bears at everyone but not me
thank yox
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Dear RNG,
I don't mind familiars but could they please be the two familiars I am missing that you throw at me? If I see one more Serpentine Lamp but not a single Vulpine Lamp...

Love,
Celes

EDIT: Lulz, I complain and two people send it to me. Thanks guys. <33
Dear RNG,
I don't mind familiars but could they please be the two familiars I am missing that you throw at me? If I see one more Serpentine Lamp but not a single Vulpine Lamp...

Love,
Celes

EDIT: Lulz, I complain and two people send it to me. Thanks guys. <33
1 2 3