Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lucky NOTN drops?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
Out of everything released I only need
The lamps, the phantoms, crystal carrier, bogsneak puppet, calculating calenbra, sorcerous arms, gossamer flame vista, hourglass vista, both the millifae familiars, and the ghost flame collar

I do not care much for the other apparel sets but I may go for them.
the feral visage vista is too expensive as I only have 177 gems..

I've also gotten a Noc Scroll and 3 eggs.
Out of everything released I only need
The lamps, the phantoms, crystal carrier, bogsneak puppet, calculating calenbra, sorcerous arms, gossamer flame vista, hourglass vista, both the millifae familiars, and the ghost flame collar

I do not care much for the other apparel sets but I may go for them.
the feral visage vista is too expensive as I only have 177 gems..

I've also gotten a Noc Scroll and 3 eggs.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
From chests, I've gotten the witch hat vista (!!), an Armaments familiar, and a blue tail gem. From the Coli I got the three chests I got that stuff from, and also a Ghostlight Ruins vista (I've been having nice vista luck lately!).
From chests, I've gotten the witch hat vista (!!), an Armaments familiar, and a blue tail gem. From the Coli I got the three chests I got that stuff from, and also a Ghostlight Ruins vista (I've been having nice vista luck lately!).
T5GEBka.png
I spend the last NotN opening an obscene amount of chest in an effort to get a noc scroll. The second chest I open this year, I get one.

What.
I spend the last NotN opening an obscene amount of chest in an effort to get a noc scroll. The second chest I open this year, I get one.

What.
60787410.png 57806280.png
what have I got so far? 6+ hours in the coli, 1 hour of crying, about 8 familiars and one egg

Edit: oh and way to many flippin mimic dusts, ping me if ya want any? I got like 28
what have I got so far? 6+ hours in the coli, 1 hour of crying, about 8 familiars and one egg

Edit: oh and way to many flippin mimic dusts, ping me if ya want any? I got like 28
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
I've had a noc scroll, two eggs and a vista already O:

Clearly i have been too lucky and will only ever get old bears and apparel from now on.
I've had a noc scroll, two eggs and a vista already O:

Clearly i have been too lucky and will only ever get old bears and apparel from now on.
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o5_r3_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o6_r2_250.png
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o7_r2_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o8_r2_250.png
FR +8 FR tumblr
HELP

THE VERY FIRST CHEST I OPENED GAVE ME A NOC SCROLL

IM SCREAMING
HELP

THE VERY FIRST CHEST I OPENED GAVE ME A NOC SCROLL

IM SCREAMING
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Well I've had several chests drop. Gotten a good bit of familiars, some apparel, and I've bought a few Noc eggs when I see a cheap one. Here are two of my hatches that I LOVE!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29360053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293601/29360053_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29359904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293600/29359904_350.png[/img] [/url]
Well I've had several chests drop. Gotten a good bit of familiars, some apparel, and I've bought a few Noc eggs when I see a cheap one. Here are two of my hatches that I LOVE!!

29360053_350.png

29359904_350.png
2 eggs, one eliminate, so many familiars, and a boss familiar from ghostlight!1
2 eggs, one eliminate, so many familiars, and a boss familiar from ghostlight!1
I got a Shadow Egg while scavenging and a couple of chests!
I got a Shadow Egg while scavenging and a couple of chests!
vojnGCQ.png
Gonna use this to keep track of my good drops! I've gotten: [item=strange chest]x50[item=sorcerous arms][item=emerald crate][item=vista: forgotten cave] and regular familiars: [item=dreameater][item=dwarf truffle][item=crimson reef snail][item=squall rasa][item=ultramel amphithere][item=tradewinds gull][item=goldenplains poodle mith][item=chimera][item=painted centaur][item=leopard coralclimber]x2[item=storm seeker][item=leafy moth][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=ember mouse][item=coral carpenter][item=fan scorpion][item=greatshell][item=carmine serthis]x2[item=opheodrys serthis]
Gonna use this to keep track of my good drops! I've gotten:

Strange Chest x50 Sorcerous Arms Emerald Crate Vista: Forgotten Cave

and regular familiars:

Dreameater Dwarf Truffle Crimson Reef Snail Squall Rasa Ultramel Amphithere Tradewinds Gull Goldenplains Poodle Mith Chimera Painted Centaur Leopard Coralclimber x2 Storm Seeker Leafy Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Ember Mouse Coral Carpenter Fan Scorpion Greatshell Carmine Serthis x2 Opheodrys Serthis
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23