Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lucky NOTN drops?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
I scavenged a Noc egg this morning and collected 10 chests after 2 hours in the coli, which I managed to get another egg and a breed change scroll from. I think I'm satisfied for today! xux
I scavenged a Noc egg this morning and collected 10 chests after 2 hours in the coli, which I managed to get another egg and a breed change scroll from. I think I'm satisfied for today! xux
tumblr_osxj37xvwh1vtgt9uo1_400.png
I got 6 chests from scavenging, which given how many can usually drop I felt was pretty good XD
I've gotten a fair few from the Coli as well, haven't opened any yet, though I am hoping that it might be 3rd years the charm on getting a scroll =P
I got 6 chests from scavenging, which given how many can usually drop I felt was pretty good XD
I've gotten a fair few from the Coli as well, haven't opened any yet, though I am hoping that it might be 3rd years the charm on getting a scroll =P
I got a chest from scavenging and I bought a chest (worst decision 2016)...

I got familiars.....

Rage.
I got a chest from scavenging and I bought a chest (worst decision 2016)...

I got familiars.....

Rage.
3 chests from gathering (one of which was an egg), 13 chests from Golem Workshop (one of which was an egg), the Golem Workshop vista, and several of the new apparel and familiars. Also this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/9xxSc3C.jpg[/img] Looks like I'm starting NotN off right. ^^
3 chests from gathering (one of which was an egg), 13 chests from Golem Workshop (one of which was an egg), the Golem Workshop vista, and several of the new apparel and familiars.

Also this:
9xxSc3C.jpg

Looks like I'm starting NotN off right. ^^
oCF41Q1.png
I got three chests from gathering with three Conjurer's Cloaks :/// to go with the other three I had from last year
I got three chests from gathering with three Conjurer's Cloaks :/// to go with the other three I had from last year
I haven't done enough grinding to check where I've had the best luck, but last year I seemed to have luck in Harpy's Roost. I guess I'll see if that continues.

Also, Vista testing. :3
I haven't done enough grinding to check where I've had the best luck, but last year I seemed to have luck in Harpy's Roost. I guess I'll see if that continues.

Also, Vista testing. :3
w2GVor2.jpg
i just got my fourth egg so this is going p well the first hatch was bad (honey/pumpkin/orchid) but my second [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29357382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293574/29357382_350.png[/img] [/url] navy/platinum/splash & water eyes. thanks rng
i just got my fourth egg so this is going p well

the first hatch was bad (honey/pumpkin/orchid) but my second

29357382_350.png

navy/platinum/splash & water eyes. thanks rng
is1aOOc.png

I have gotten an egg and a nocturne scroll<3
I have gotten an egg and a nocturne scroll<3
fSqOivh.png
I got two eggs today from chests and a noc scroll! Also had a double chest drop. Idk what is going on, but i'm feeling it.
I got two eggs today from chests and a noc scroll! Also had a double chest drop. Idk what is going on, but i'm feeling it.
I've gotten an egg, they seem to be fairly common this year

I'm just gonna hold into it to sell later
I've gotten an egg, they seem to be fairly common this year

I'm just gonna hold into it to sell later
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23