Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Wildclaw Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I've got an extra 42g from exchange.
I've got an extra 42g from exchange.
@nine_more_seasons_ 29165470.png?mtime=WJ_7FAAAVC4.png rnj5WRD.png
@Undergrowth

For making money in the long-term, I'd advise finding your feet in the Coli as soon as possible. Read a few good guides - Culex's is a great place to start - and check with your in-flight forum to see if anyone has a Level 25 or two to rent. Park one of your own dragons in the third spot so they can soak up XP while you farm for drops, so eventually you have a fully leveled-up Coli derg of your own. Check AH prices to see which drops you should sell, which to feed to your dragons, and which to melt down in Baldwin.

And try to max out your Fairgrounds payout daily if you can - that nets you 75,000 treasure, which comes to about 93 gems. Personally I think Artifracture gets you maxed out the quickest; here's a guide for that.
@Undergrowth

For making money in the long-term, I'd advise finding your feet in the Coli as soon as possible. Read a few good guides - Culex's is a great place to start - and check with your in-flight forum to see if anyone has a Level 25 or two to rent. Park one of your own dragons in the third spot so they can soak up XP while you farm for drops, so eventually you have a fully leveled-up Coli derg of your own. Check AH prices to see which drops you should sell, which to feed to your dragons, and which to melt down in Baldwin.

And try to max out your Fairgrounds payout daily if you can - that nets you 75,000 treasure, which comes to about 93 gems. Personally I think Artifracture gets you maxed out the quickest; here's a guide for that.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Good luck! Im a Gen One collector, and a large portion of my dragons are going to be Wildclaws. You can do it! Ive also gotten a few great deals on the scrolls in the Items for Sale forum. Also, maybe they will cycle back in soon! <3
Good luck! Im a Gen One collector, and a large portion of my dragons are going to be Wildclaws. You can do it! Ive also gotten a few great deals on the scrolls in the Items for Sale forum. Also, maybe they will cycle back in soon! <3
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Undergrowth

AAAH <3 Courage! Ambition! Don't take no for an answer! (I may be getting OT here...)

Your progen will be a stunner! I'm going to have to scatter mine, I just can't handle her colors anymore.. But good luck! And if you need anything, just let me know. :)
@Undergrowth

AAAH <3 Courage! Ambition! Don't take no for an answer! (I may be getting OT here...)

Your progen will be a stunner! I'm going to have to scatter mine, I just can't handle her colors anymore.. But good luck! And if you need anything, just let me know. :)
lqcMCuq.png
@AJNinami Thanks for the offer! :)
@AJNinami Thanks for the offer! :)
Alright, I woke up today to a measly 12kt and 8g. That's fine! I've still got the rest of the day!
Alright, I woke up today to a measly 12kt and 8g. That's fine! I've still got the rest of the day!
Whoops, I did the math wrong, didn't realize I just added 10g. Still haven't broken through 2500g yet!
Whoops, I did the math wrong, didn't realize I just added 10g. Still haven't broken through 2500g yet!
Good luck! Saving gems is hard, I'm saving up for a cat bundle (675), you definitely have a tougher goal!
Good luck! Saving gems is hard, I'm saving up for a cat bundle (675), you definitely have a tougher goal!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 The market's slowing down rn, good luck! :D
@ImpossibleJedi4 The market's slowing down rn, good luck! :D
@Undergrowth
If you have any art or writing skills, try opening a shop for gems! That's what I did (I have a pixel art shop)
@Undergrowth
If you have any art or writing skills, try opening a shop for gems! That's what I did (I have a pixel art shop)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11