Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOvember Spending 2k16
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@raiccoon i have mine in my vault so i think i can join in
@raiccoon i have mine in my vault so i think i can join in
boIu4p9.png
I'll definitely join because I kind of.. um.. failed nospendtember because of a commission;;;
oops
and this will give a chance to the september and october newbies so that's good
I'll definitely join because I kind of.. um.. failed nospendtember because of a commission;;;
oops
and this will give a chance to the september and october newbies so that's good
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
@raiccoon, sign me up, please! :)
@raiccoon, sign me up, please! :)
@raiccoon

What do volunteer mods have to do, exactly? Just check in and make sure the sheet isn't vandalised?
@raiccoon

What do volunteer mods have to do, exactly? Just check in and make sure the sheet isn't vandalised?
2rHLxZD.png
@raiccoon

i'll be hopping in on this if one of the "allowed purchases" can be the payment plans/holds i currently have that i'm saving up for :0
@raiccoon

i'll be hopping in on this if one of the "allowed purchases" can be the payment plans/holds i currently have that i'm saving up for :0
PreE5U3.png
@raiccoon

I'll join!
@raiccoon

I'll join!
m59NfS2.png
I'll give this a try!
@raiccoon
I'll give this a try!
@raiccoon
PJb908Z.png
@raiccoon
I'll join, I guess. (It'll give me incentive to save up for genes aaaa)

Edit: do we need to show our beginning screenshot to enter?
@raiccoon
I'll join, I guess. (It'll give me incentive to save up for genes aaaa)

Edit: do we need to show our beginning screenshot to enter?
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
@SilverNight104 Basically, yeah. Also, I might end up making the participant list also a Google Doc, so that volunteer mods can edit as well. That way, if I miss anybody, the mods can step in :3

@pyr0 Of course! Most of this is your own personal goals, so if you want to tweak things a little that's fine. The most important thing is that you aren't making any impulse buys, and that you save as much as possible!

@Featherash Not at the moment; I'll probably ping all participants on November 1st to post their screenshots. That way, almost everybody starts at the same time. I might have to edit the google sheet with the starting balances and all that (sorry!!)
@SilverNight104 Basically, yeah. Also, I might end up making the participant list also a Google Doc, so that volunteer mods can edit as well. That way, if I miss anybody, the mods can step in :3

@pyr0 Of course! Most of this is your own personal goals, so if you want to tweak things a little that's fine. The most important thing is that you aren't making any impulse buys, and that you save as much as possible!

@Featherash Not at the moment; I'll probably ping all participants on November 1st to post their screenshots. That way, almost everybody starts at the same time. I might have to edit the google sheet with the starting balances and all that (sorry!!)
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@raiccoon heads up, users aren't supposed to bump in discussion forums (Forum CoC). ^^
@raiccoon heads up, users aren't supposed to bump in discussion forums (Forum CoC). ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21