Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Only one colour of robe?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh

I guess I need all of those now
Oh

I guess I need all of those now
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Even better if some of the patterns reflected the element each cloak represents...
Even better if some of the patterns reflected the element each cloak represents...
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
need that light cloak
need that light cloak
[ makes grabby-hands at the black and red recolors ]
[ makes grabby-hands at the black and red recolors ]
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed them!

But oh hey, maybe we'll get a recolor in the Joxar Boxes! Or is that just for familiars?
I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed them!

But oh hey, maybe we'll get a recolor in the Joxar Boxes! Or is that just for familiars?
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="BoomBreeze" date=2016-09-25 20:38:49] [quote name="Zexeos" date=2016-09-25 20:36:34] On this week's episode of 'Things I Didn't Know I needed but now Can't Live Without'... [/quote] ... We can only pray, dream and hope that they will make cloak variants... Or you could always photoshop it and make it into a skin or accent... Which would be copeyrght infringement.....;n; [/quote] Someone correct me, but isn't the eventual Joxar's fest extras feature supposed to have item recolours? We [i]might[/i] end up with something like these [s]even though it's probably mostly wishful thinking on my part because hot damn those recolours are nice[/s]
BoomBreeze wrote on 2016-09-25:
Zexeos wrote on 2016-09-25:
On this week's episode of 'Things I Didn't Know I needed but now Can't Live Without'...

... We can only pray, dream and hope that they will make cloak variants... Or you could always photoshop it and make it into a skin or accent... Which would be copeyrght infringement.....;n;
Someone correct me, but isn't the eventual Joxar's fest extras feature supposed to have item recolours? We might end up with something like these even though it's probably mostly wishful thinking on my part because hot damn those recolours are nice
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
[quote name="WhistlewindWolf" date=2016-09-25 20:55:40] [quote name="BoomBreeze" date=2016-09-25 20:38:49] [quote name="Zexeos" date=2016-09-25 20:36:34] On this week's episode of 'Things I Didn't Know I needed but now Can't Live Without'... [/quote] ... We can only pray, dream and hope that they will make cloak variants... Or you could always photoshop it and make it into a skin or accent... Which would be copeyrght infringement.....;n; [/quote] Someone correct me, but isn't the eventual Joxar's fest extras feature supposed to have item recolours? We [i]might[/i] end up with something like these [s]even though it's probably mostly wishful thinking on my part because hot damn those recolours are nice[/s] [/quote] I forgot about those! :O I can't wait, I hope there's a recolored cloak. And also recolored Will o' the Ember! Especially cyan or purple...
WhistlewindWolf wrote on 2016-09-25:
BoomBreeze wrote on 2016-09-25:
Zexeos wrote on 2016-09-25:
On this week's episode of 'Things I Didn't Know I needed but now Can't Live Without'...

... We can only pray, dream and hope that they will make cloak variants... Or you could always photoshop it and make it into a skin or accent... Which would be copeyrght infringement.....;n;
Someone correct me, but isn't the eventual Joxar's fest extras feature supposed to have item recolours? We might end up with something like these even though it's probably mostly wishful thinking on my part because hot damn those recolours are nice

I forgot about those! :O I can't wait, I hope there's a recolored cloak. And also recolored Will o' the Ember! Especially cyan or purple...
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
Daaaaang I need all of these orz
Daaaaang I need all of these orz
tumblr_inline_og72gi0xg41rzdjw9_540.png
My bro @Luella and I were literally talking about this. We're like. Total fandom trash and I screamed at her "I NEED A BLUE AND BLACK ONE WITH GOLD TRIM SO I CAN HAVE A BRAVAT DRAGON" It would be so perfect but my dream will only ever be just a dream ;; Because it's relevant [s]and I want you all to cry with me[/s] I'm pinging you :U Also I literally can't not look at the Arcane fest vista and think of anything else except for Bravat's bracelet thingy? @sinha27 @Sayla @PoisonedTea @BeingOfNature [sub][b][I]SUFFER WITH ME[/sub] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8dfa5e30a07e973f8640967fa8a6f907/tumblr_o5s535JOJ81upi8yjo1_500.png[/img] [center][I]Coloring by VermeilleRose on dA/Tumblr[/I]
My bro @Luella and I were literally talking about this. We're like. Total fandom trash and I screamed at her "I NEED A BLUE AND BLACK ONE WITH GOLD TRIM SO I CAN HAVE A BRAVAT DRAGON" It would be so perfect but my dream will only ever be just a dream ;;

Because it's relevant and I want you all to cry with me I'm pinging you :U Also I literally can't not look at the Arcane fest vista and think of anything else except for Bravat's bracelet thingy?
@sinha27 @Sayla @PoisonedTea @BeingOfNature

SUFFER WITH ME

tumblr_o5s535JOJ81upi8yjo1_500.png
Coloring by VermeilleRose on dA/Tumblr
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
T_________________T Lawd, what a missed opportunity.
T_________________T Lawd, what a missed opportunity.
zCXwA9z.gifaTXjYb6.gifDsmAahj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10