Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, if Baldwin made the bogsneaks...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Does that make him their deity?

Bogwin, bog-god and father of the bogsneak master race.
Does that make him their deity?

Bogwin, bog-god and father of the bogsneak master race.
yesssss
yesssss
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
what if bogwin is like, the true deity? it seems unrealistic to have 11 deities be the top notch, so what if bogwin is their god? what if bogwin is the one true god of everything?
what if bogwin is like, the true deity? it seems unrealistic to have 11 deities be the top notch, so what if bogwin is their god? what if bogwin is the one true god of everything?
Does that make Baldwin's new title The Bogfather?
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
All hail Bogdad, ruler of the Bog Flight.
All hail Bogdad, ruler of the Bog Flight.
If so, the deities now tread dangerous ground, for mortals can ascend to godhood.
If so, the deities now tread dangerous ground, for mortals can ascend to godhood.
If I make any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.) please correct me so that I don't end up hating myself later.
[quote name="Ningyo" date=2016-09-25 11:09:20] Does that make Baldwin's new title The Bogfather? [/quote] @Ningyo you beat me to it. XD
Ningyo wrote on 2016-09-25:
@Ningyo
you beat me to it. XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="EldritchVoid" date=2016-09-25 11:15:18] If so, the deities now tread dangerous ground, for mortals can ascend to godhood. [/quote] @EldritchVoid I can only see this ending in civil war- WAIT. [img]http://i.imgur.com/fz453jn.png[/img] [i]GUYS.[/i] [i][b]BALDWIN DOESN'T HAVE AN ELEMENT. LOOK AT HIS EYES.[/b][/i]
EldritchVoid wrote on 2016-09-25:

@EldritchVoid I can only see this ending in civil war-
WAIT.
fz453jn.png
GUYS.

BALDWIN DOESN'T HAVE AN ELEMENT. LOOK AT HIS EYES.
Deities are more than just creator of dragons, they're incarnations of an element, which is not the case with Baldwin, who is flesh and bone
Deities are more than just creator of dragons, they're incarnations of an element, which is not the case with Baldwin, who is flesh and bone
@Sopheroo Baldwin is the incarnation of bogs and alchemy. He is the god of radiation and slime incarnated in his new ultimate form, Bogwin the Bogchurner.

(I'm so sorry for the crackposting. No, wait. I'm not.)
@Sopheroo Baldwin is the incarnation of bogs and alchemy. He is the god of radiation and slime incarnated in his new ultimate form, Bogwin the Bogchurner.

(I'm so sorry for the crackposting. No, wait. I'm not.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8