Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So, if Baldwin made the bogsneaks...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lleonyr
Baldwin is wise, he is not a threat to the deities. If civil war broke out there would likely be many ambitious dragons, willing to kill to ensure their ascendance... my clan happens to have quite a few.

And the admins say dragons cant live without an element... I wonder what this is about.
@Lleonyr
Baldwin is wise, he is not a threat to the deities. If civil war broke out there would likely be many ambitious dragons, willing to kill to ensure their ascendance... my clan happens to have quite a few.

And the admins say dragons cant live without an element... I wonder what this is about.
If I make any mistakes (spelling, grammar, etc.) please correct me so that I don't end up hating myself later.
@EldritchVoid On a more serious note, a few of the trading post dragons have cartoony "normal" eyes for expression, but theres usually a tipoff to their element- for instance, Pinkerton has beady eyes, but he's Crim's brother, and Crim is a light dragon, so he probably is too. However. Baldwin doesn't have an elemental tipoff. In fact, before he became a bogsneak, his eyes were usually hidden behind his spectacles... [img]http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/175417397-290.jpg.jpeg[/img]
@EldritchVoid

On a more serious note, a few of the trading post dragons have cartoony "normal" eyes for expression, but theres usually a tipoff to their element- for instance, Pinkerton has beady eyes, but he's Crim's brother, and Crim is a light dragon, so he probably is too.

However.

Baldwin doesn't have an elemental tipoff.

In fact, before he became a bogsneak, his eyes were usually hidden behind his spectacles...

175417397-290.jpg.jpeg
[quote name="Lleonyr" date=2016-09-25 11:45:49] [img]http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/175417397-290.jpg.jpeg[/img] [/quote]
Lleonyr wrote on 2016-09-25:

175417397-290.jpg.jpeg
HiPrsAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
12TH FLIGHT COMFIRMED
12TH FLIGHT COMFIRMED
xulc4O8.png
Now I kind of want to make a mockup Bog Flight bio, haha.

Update: I "prayed" to Baldwin that he might give me the ingredient colours I need for my next batch.
He's given it to me 3 times in a row.
Bog-god is good.
Now I kind of want to make a mockup Bog Flight bio, haha.

Update: I "prayed" to Baldwin that he might give me the ingredient colours I need for my next batch.
He's given it to me 3 times in a row.
Bog-god is good.
@Lleonyr
Oh god... We're all going to die...

Also Bog-god is best god
@Lleonyr
Oh god... We're all going to die...

Also Bog-god is best god
[quote name="Lleonyr" date=2016-09-25 11:21:18] [quote name="EldritchVoid" date=2016-09-25 11:15:18] If so, the deities now tread dangerous ground, for mortals can ascend to godhood. [/quote] @.EldritchVoid I can only see this ending in civil war- WAIT. [img]http://i.imgur.com/fz453jn.png[/img] [i]GUYS.[/i] [i][b]BALDWIN DOESN'T HAVE AN ELEMENT. LOOK AT HIS EYES.[/b][/i] [/quote] Actually, Baldwin was an Earth Dragon before becoming a Bogsnek. In other words, you should really be looking at Earthdad. Earthdad reigns supreme.
Lleonyr wrote on 2016-09-25:
EldritchVoid wrote on 2016-09-25:
If so, the deities now tread dangerous ground, for mortals can ascend to godhood.

@.EldritchVoid I can only see this ending in civil war-
WAIT.
fz453jn.png
GUYS.

BALDWIN DOESN'T HAVE AN ELEMENT. LOOK AT HIS EYES.

Actually, Baldwin was an Earth Dragon before becoming a Bogsnek. In other words, you should really be looking at Earthdad.

Earthdad reigns supreme.
BcRJQQl.png
@RadioactivePup That's just what they want you to think.
@RadioactivePup That's just what they want you to think.
[quote name="@Lleonyr" date=2016-09-25 16:09:04] @.RadioactivePup [i]That's just what they want you to think.[/i] [/quote] But think about it. Look closely at their eyes. Tomo? Earth dragon. Pinkerton? Earth dragon. Crim (even though you think she's light)? Earth dragon. Heck, even Scribbles is Earth Derg. The only exception to this ring of Earth dergs is Tripp and his daughters, who, in this case, are wind Faes. [size=7][b]Earth reigns supreme. We are strong, while you all are weak. Cower. Earth will take over Sornieth.
@Lleonyr wrote on 2016-09-25:
@.RadioactivePup That's just what they want you to think.

But think about it. Look closely at their eyes.

Tomo? Earth dragon.

Pinkerton? Earth dragon.

Crim (even though you think she's light)? Earth dragon.

Heck, even Scribbles is Earth Derg.

The only exception to this ring of Earth dergs is Tripp and his daughters, who, in this case, are wind Faes.

Earth reigns supreme. We are strong, while you all are weak. Cower. Earth will take over Sornieth.
BcRJQQl.png
@RadioactivePup Really? Crim's eyes look like light eyes to me.
But yes, while Earth has greater numbers than Bog Flight, you're still the lowest in population Bogwin the Bogfather is growing in power. He will attain godhood, through his chaos-science and patient scheming. Bog Flight will be realized.
The Boggling is imminent.
@RadioactivePup Really? Crim's eyes look like light eyes to me.
But yes, while Earth has greater numbers than Bog Flight, you're still the lowest in population Bogwin the Bogfather is growing in power. He will attain godhood, through his chaos-science and patient scheming. Bog Flight will be realized.
The Boggling is imminent.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8