Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimson leg silks?
There are none in the marketplace. Do they even exist? ono
There are none in the marketplace. Do they even exist? ono
tumblr_inline_nswmx12klI1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Cheeba
I'm pretty sure they're a Swipp item. ^^
@Cheeba
I'm pretty sure they're a Swipp item. ^^
@Cheeba & @8by0 yep, the whole Crimson Silk set is obtained through Swipp!!
@Cheeba & @8by0 yep, the whole Crimson Silk set is obtained through Swipp!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@8by0
Crap, literally the last thing I need for Amarissa. Thank you. ^^
@8by0
Crap, literally the last thing I need for Amarissa. Thank you. ^^
@Cheeba

They exists. I have one. Given that I spent waayy too much to get the items - the ones I didn't gather myself, you can have it for...400k? I'm going to have to devote another two months exclusively on foraging (and still hope that I got lucky) if I want another one, so I hope that price in understandable.
@Cheeba

They exists. I have one. Given that I spent waayy too much to get the items - the ones I didn't gather myself, you can have it for...400k? I'm going to have to devote another two months exclusively on foraging (and still hope that I got lucky) if I want another one, so I hope that price in understandable.
OcyPyoj.png
They're super rare and the hardest part of the set to obtain. Usually they're 800k+ in the marketplace when I see them. The items you need for them are really rare so I feel the price is justified.
They're super rare and the hardest part of the set to obtain. Usually they're 800k+ in the marketplace when I see them. The items you need for them are really rare so I feel the price is justified.
@orangecat
I will pm you. :)
@orangecat
I will pm you. :)
@Cheeba yeah I'll hang on to it. Good luck.
@Cheeba yeah I'll hang on to it. Good luck.
OcyPyoj.png