Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | only 90's kids remember
[quote name="Ravenmoon" date=2016-09-17 07:31:32] ..let's collect money for a breed change: pearlcatcher and gift it to him after this is done. [/quote] Let's make it a full gift basket! [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=black protective eyewear][item=black lab coat][item=rubber laboratory gloves]
Ravenmoon wrote on 2016-09-17:
..let's collect money for a breed change: pearlcatcher and gift it to him after this is done.
Let's make it a full gift basket!
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Scroll of Eternal Youth
Black Protective Eyewear Black Lab Coat Rubber Laboratory Gloves
“blaireau’s
[quote name="blaireau" date=2016-09-17 08:22:28] [quote name="Ravenmoon" date=2016-09-17 07:31:32] ..let's collect money for a breed change: pearlcatcher and gift it to him after this is done. [/quote] Let's make it a full gift basket! [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=black protective eyewear][item=black lab coat][item=rubber laboratory gloves] [/quote]oh don't forget [item=cleansing elixir] [i]safety over everything[/i]. Especially after what's happening now.
blaireau wrote on 2016-09-17:
..let's collect money for a breed change: pearlcatcher and gift it to him after this is done.
oh don't forget
Cleansing Elixir
safety over everything. Especially after what's happening now.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 · he/him

· about / FAQ
· accents
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
rt if you cry every tiem.

best wishes baldwin, sweet prince.
rt if you cry every tiem.

best wishes baldwin, sweet prince.
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
I'm gonna tell my grandkids about the old Baldwin :'(
I'm gonna tell my grandkids about the old Baldwin :'(
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 24 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
R.I.P. Never Forget...
R.I.P. Never Forget...
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
he's the first dragon changing into the new breed. they may look up to him as their ruler or something. look on the bright side guys
he's the first dragon changing into the new breed. they may look up to him as their ruler or something. look on the bright side guys
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
[quote name="Swiftpaw99" date=2016-09-17 08:00:41] [quote name="Ravenmoon" date=2016-09-17 07:31:32] ..let's collect money for a breed change: pearlcatcher and gift it to him after this is done. [/quote] I don't know why, but I read breed as 'beard'..... [/quote] And I just misread your misreading as "bread"...
Swiftpaw99 wrote on 2016-09-17:

I don't know why, but I read breed as 'beard'.....

And I just misread your misreading as "bread"...
Wz3MG4S.png
I just noticed that today! I was checking in on him and saw the fins, I thought I just never noticed it untill today,.. but i guess not
I just noticed that today! I was checking in on him and saw the fins, I thought I just never noticed it untill today,.. but i guess not
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Sorry for your loss, Baldwin. We'll be sure to get you a doctor and return you to your former glory.

*sad kazoo noises*
Sorry for your loss, Baldwin. We'll be sure to get you a doctor and return you to your former glory.

*sad kazoo noises*
BcRJQQl.png
[quote name="Parda" date=2016-09-17 08:26:51] [quote name="blaireau" date=2016-09-17 08:22:28] [quote name="Ravenmoon" date=2016-09-17 07:31:32] ..let's collect money for a breed change: pearlcatcher and gift it to him after this is done. [/quote] Let's make it a full gift basket! [item=breed change: pearlcatcher][item=scroll of eternal youth] [item=black protective eyewear][item=black lab coat][item=rubber laboratory gloves] [/quote]oh don't forget [item=cleansing elixir] [i]safety over everything[/i]. Especially after what's happening now. [/quote] Yeah I think we can have a donation over this, anyone want to start a thread? Also we need a doctor.*please pretend we have a red-cross fake item here*
Parda wrote on 2016-09-17:
blaireau wrote on 2016-09-17:
oh don't forget
Cleansing Elixir
safety over everything. Especially after what's happening now.
Yeah I think we can have a donation over this, anyone want to start a thread?
Also we need a doctor.*please pretend we have a red-cross fake item here*
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png