Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Light flight omg
1 2 3 4 5 6
^this. There is dragon dolla to harvest! But! Nobody wants to be That Flight that stole someone's festival. Light has enough dom-savvy people that we wouldn't let that happen - if we accidentally flipped, it would be all hands on deck to make sure the right flight got dom.
^this. There is dragon dolla to harvest! But! Nobody wants to be That Flight that stole someone's festival. Light has enough dom-savvy people that we wouldn't let that happen - if we accidentally flipped, it would be all hands on deck to make sure the right flight got dom.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
This thread addresses two of my favorite things about Light. The first is that a bunch of people responded enthusiastically, saying that we coli instead of sleeping. It's true sometimes, and any time a thread is posted in the Light forums suggesting a profit push it is met with immediate, emphatic agreement. We just really like working together as a team to make money and pursue our FR dreams.

The second is the way the concern about taking dom from a flight for their holiday is addressed. I don't think anyone in Light (or other flights) would intentionally try to take the top dom spot during a holiday push. It's not our goal to screw over other folks. We just want everyone to enjoy profiting and exalting together and to join us living the Coliseum.
This thread addresses two of my favorite things about Light. The first is that a bunch of people responded enthusiastically, saying that we coli instead of sleeping. It's true sometimes, and any time a thread is posted in the Light forums suggesting a profit push it is met with immediate, emphatic agreement. We just really like working together as a team to make money and pursue our FR dreams.

The second is the way the concern about taking dom from a flight for their holiday is addressed. I don't think anyone in Light (or other flights) would intentionally try to take the top dom spot during a holiday push. It's not our goal to screw over other folks. We just want everyone to enjoy profiting and exalting together and to join us living the Coliseum.
Looking for G1 Nocturne born December 25, 2015. Any flight, color, gene, sex, or offspring list is fine. Message me if you have one to sell! Thanks!
IT'S TOO BRIGHT FOR "SLEEP"
IT'S TOO BRIGHT FOR "SLEEP"
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
this thread scares me

light flight r u okay
this thread scares me

light flight r u okay
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

???

sleep?
what is sleep
???

sleep?
what is sleep
@Fantelle
NO NOTHING IS OKAY SHIP ME BACK TO PLAGUE THERES TOO MUCH GLITTER AND MONEY
@Fantelle
NO NOTHING IS OKAY SHIP ME BACK TO PLAGUE THERES TOO MUCH GLITTER AND MONEY
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@TemmieVillage *sends out plague rescue team*
@TemmieVillage *sends out plague rescue team*
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Apart from being a jerk thing to do, I think it's safe to say that any flight that went against the established tradition of giving the celebrating flight dom would never stop catching flak about it. XD IIRC a few players in Ice attempted it in 2013 and people still bring it up. It would not be a responsible use of our dom resources, and I doubt you could even get one or two people on board with it. We are peace-loving nerds haha.
Apart from being a jerk thing to do, I think it's safe to say that any flight that went against the established tradition of giving the celebrating flight dom would never stop catching flak about it. XD IIRC a few players in Ice attempted it in 2013 and people still bring it up. It would not be a responsible use of our dom resources, and I doubt you could even get one or two people on board with it. We are peace-loving nerds haha.
Plus a bunch of us acolights were from Arcane in the first place (I think the lore of both flights often appeals to lots of us!) and I certainly want my first flight rising flight to have a wicked festival!
Plus a bunch of us acolights were from Arcane in the first place (I think the lore of both flights often appeals to lots of us!) and I certainly want my first flight rising flight to have a wicked festival!
Light Flight's official song.
Light Flight's official song.
iK0jgh4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6