Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starfall Coliseum Challenge
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61
@MagpieScholar
Nope, I have you down!
@MagpieScholar
Nope, I have you down!
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
mode: Normal [quote][b]Sandswept Delta[/b] [b]- Time spent:[/b] 1 hr 13 min [b]- Chest drop:[/b] none [b] - Notable loot:[/b] [item=Magical shard]x50 [item=Minor health potion]x6 [item=Fishscale basket]x9 [item=Shred]x1 [item=Carmine serthis]x1 [item=Zephyr bolt]x1 [item=Greatshell]x1 [item=Berserker]x1[/quote] [quote][b]Forgotten Cave[/b] [b]- Time spent:[/b] 1 hr 10 min [b]- Chest drop:[/b] [b] 0 - Notable loot:[/b] [item=Magical shard]x50 [item=Blue dragon reef snail]x1 [item=Minor Health potion]x10 [item=Citrine cave jewel]x1 [item=Rock slash]x1 [item=Jungle slash]x1 [item=Deepmine aardvark]x1 [item=Blinding slash]x1 [item=Runic bat]x1 [item=Centaur berserker]x1 [item=Cursed bat]x1 [item=Hydro bolt]x1[/quote] [quote][b]Bamboo Falls[/b] [b]- Time spent:[/b] 45 min [b]- Chest drop:[/b] 0 [b] - Notable loot:[/b] [item=Magical shard]x50 [item=Fishscale basket]x4 [item=Minor Health potion]x6 [item=Clobber]x1 [item=Fungalhoof qiriq]x1 [item=Burlap sack]x2 [item=White linen neck wrap]x1 [item=Trick of the light]x1 [item=Scholar]x1 [item=blazing slash]x1 [item=Red-breasted hainu]x1 [item=Shroud]x1 [item=Ethereal trickster]x1 [item=Bloodscale greaves]x1[/quote]
mode: Normal
Quote:
Sandswept Delta

- Time spent: 1 hr 13 min
- Chest drop:
none

- Notable loot:

Magical Shard x50
Minor Health Potion x6 Fishscale Basket x9 Shred x1 Carmine Serthis x1
Zephyr Bolt x1 Greatshell x1 Berserker x1

Quote:
Forgotten Cave

- Time spent: 1 hr 10 min
- Chest drop:
- Notable loot:

Magical Shard x50
Blue Dragon Reef Snail x1 Minor Health Potion x10 Citrine Cave Jewel x1 Rock Slash x1 Jungle Slash x1 Deepmine Aardvark x1 Blinding Slash x1 Runic Bat x1 Centaur Berserker x1 Cursed Bat x1 Hydro Bolt x1
Quote:
Bamboo Falls

- Time spent: 45 min
- Chest drop: 0

- Notable loot:

Magical Shard x50
Fishscale Basket x4 Minor Health Potion x6 Clobber x1 Fungalhoof Qiriq x1
Burlap Sack x2 White Linen Neck Wrap x1 Trick of the Light x1 Scholar x1 Blazing Slash x1 Red-Breasted Hainu x1 Shroud x1 Ethereal Trickster x1
Bloodscale Greaves x1
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
@Roro
That's fine! The x5 pink item rule is one of the changing rule, so next month it will be something else. As long as you stick to the time requirements for Normal Mode, you can do whatever you want!
@Roro
That's fine! The x5 pink item rule is one of the changing rule, so next month it will be something else. As long as you stick to the time requirements for Normal Mode, you can do whatever you want!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@KuraiKarasu
I'll be skimming through the thread, so you do not have to ping me per venue! You can ping me when you're finished though
@KuraiKarasu
I'll be skimming through the thread, so you do not have to ping me per venue! You can ping me when you're finished though
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@RingsofSaturn
I always use this guide, which you can find clicking here!
@RingsofSaturn
I always use this guide, which you can find clicking here!
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@darkmicewar
I changed it!
I was gone all weekend, so I just now got to it.
@darkmicewar
I changed it!
I was gone all weekend, so I just now got to it.
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
haha its alright, also do you know that the shards were dropping a few hours before the rollover! (few hours before yesterdays rollover) i farmed it HAHAHA XD
@Mediscoot
haha its alright, also do you know that the shards were dropping a few hours before the rollover! (few hours before yesterdays rollover) i farmed it HAHAHA XD

9Ec97kg.png
[center][b]Woodland Path - Extreme Mode[/b] [i]Time spent:[/i] 38 min [i]Chest drop:[/i] [ item= [i]Notable loot:[/i] [item = Magical Shard] x 18 [item = Leafy Pack] x 13 [item = Jungle Slash] [item = Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [item = Coral Basilisk] [item = Dryad] [item = Wildwood Owl] [item = Blooming Strangler] [item = Unhatched Light Egg] [item = Envenom] [item =
Woodland Path - Extreme Mode

Time spent: 38 min

Chest drop:

[ item=

Notable loot:

Magical Shard x 18 Leafy Pack x 13 Jungle Slash Pretty Pink Neck Bow Coral Basilisk Dryad Wildwood Owl Blooming Strangler Unhatched Light Egg Envenom [item =
Looking for transmuters/melters! Will pay 1.5g/melt
@darkmicewar
I did not know that.
Whelp, off to farm the Crystal Pools
@darkmicewar
I did not know that.
Whelp, off to farm the Crystal Pools
NPC Color Guide
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Mediscoot
you are that ahead O_O, im starting sandswept now DX on a side note your lair is awesome!
@Mediscoot
you are that ahead O_O, im starting sandswept now DX on a side note your lair is awesome!

9Ec97kg.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 60 61