Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | XXY, XYX, or XYY?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I prefer XYY, but XYX is okay too. I don't care much for XXY, alrhough I do have a few in my favorite colors. It really depends on the dragon and the colors involved.
I prefer XYY, but XYX is okay too. I don't care much for XXY, alrhough I do have a few in my favorite colors. It really depends on the dragon and the colors involved.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
XYY or XYX

i personally think XXY is just a lil bland, since both the wings and body are the same colour, but that's just my opinion
XYY or XYX

i personally think XXY is just a lil bland, since both the wings and body are the same colour, but that's just my opinion
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I loooove XYYs ;v; managed to hatch 2 xyy gen1 nocts last year with nice colors, aha. I've sold em since.
xxy can be cool (especially if snowbelly) and xyx with smoke/circuit and basic primary?? oh yes please
I loooove XYYs ;v; managed to hatch 2 xyy gen1 nocts last year with nice colors, aha. I've sold em since.
xxy can be cool (especially if snowbelly) and xyx with smoke/circuit and basic primary?? oh yes please
T3TuubO.png
XYY as long as there's underbelly!
XYY as long as there's underbelly!
ctFAI4k.gif
Always prefer XYY c:
Always prefer XYY c:
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
prefer XXY but any double dragon is a good dragon
prefer XXY but any double dragon is a good dragon
I like XYY, but XXY is better. I've never had a dragon that made XYX look good...
I like XYY, but XXY is better. I've never had a dragon that made XYX look good...
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
Depending on the colors I actually prefer XYZs :P

Though a good XYX is always nice.

I have a female Fae at the moment who is an XYX and I love how her bright butterfly gene just stands out among her obsidian primary (Which I think is basic) and obsidian crackle.
Depending on the colors I actually prefer XYZs :P

Though a good XYX is always nice.

I have a female Fae at the moment who is an XYX and I love how her bright butterfly gene just stands out among her obsidian primary (Which I think is basic) and obsidian crackle.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
XYY or close XYY's are life.
XYY or close XYY's are life.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

1 2 3 4 5 6