Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 4 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
being a not creative person, i tried to come up with some not boring captions. did it go in my favor?
being a not creative person, i tried to come up with some not boring captions. did it go in my favor?
@Fizzle There is a one entry limit, total. Not one per item. Sorry. I do like your captions though, they are neat! :)
@Fizzle There is a one entry limit, total. Not one per item. Sorry. I do like your captions though, they are neat! :)
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@UserOfShadows

Thank you (:
@UserOfShadows

Thank you (:
OAgM9ob.png
@Muszka

Beautiful. XD
@Muszka

Beautiful. XD
@hinatot I love your entry but idk if the misspelling was on purpose o: I just wanted to be sure, sorry x)
@hinatot I love your entry but idk if the misspelling was on purpose o: I just wanted to be sure, sorry x)
Xo3h1oI.png
@CivElynBird

Thank you! ^^ And, it was on purpose. Tongue twisters kill.
@CivElynBird

Thank you! ^^ And, it was on purpose. Tongue twisters kill.
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
So I can remember myself, my entry is on page 82! I've been around for a couple caption contests, but this is my first time entering!
Good luck to everyone~~
So I can remember myself, my entry is on page 82! I've been around for a couple caption contests, but this is my first time entering!
Good luck to everyone~~
Maaaan, I hope no one else did mine... There were so many pages, it was hard to check.

Good luck, everyone!
Maaaan, I hope no one else did mine... There were so many pages, it was hard to check.

Good luck, everyone!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@DragonDancer

I LOVE THAT ENTRY Now it's stuck

@LibraryWhale

I love yours too!

Am I doing it right?

My Entry!
@DragonDancer

I LOVE THAT ENTRY Now it's stuck

@LibraryWhale

I love yours too!

Am I doing it right?

My Entry!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@Zaelium

Aaah, thank you! :D
@Zaelium

Aaah, thank you! :D
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16