Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your newbie mistakes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Exalted an XYY first gen at level four to add to Dom. 'Oh. Triple basics are ugly and he's a guardian. Pfft, off to noodledad you go!'

*Punches past self*
Exalted an XYY first gen at level four to add to Dom. 'Oh. Triple basics are ugly and he's a guardian. Pfft, off to noodledad you go!'

*Punches past self*
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Maybe exalting my random progen instead of waiting for genes or scattering him but I'm not really regretting it
Maybe exalting my random progen instead of waiting for genes or scattering him but I'm not really regretting it
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
not making treasure faster and missing out on getting retired stuff for SOOO much cheaper.
not making treasure faster and missing out on getting retired stuff for SOOO much cheaper.
I allocated stat points very poorly to both of my progens. I mean, at least I can fix that if I ever get around to leveling them higher.
I allocated stat points very poorly to both of my progens. I mean, at least I can fix that if I ever get around to leveling them higher.

U58SZuw.png
exalting my progens' unnamed offspring
exalting my progens' unnamed offspring

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
Exalting my progens.

They were just so pretty...
Exalting my progens.

They were just so pretty...
FooterAds.gif
0GXPpFU.gif
ylvis_by_randomcreaturez-da1nyci.gif
Breeding my progen with a random dragon, and then exalting unnamed. At least they make a cute couple, but as for them being unnamed... so much regret.
Breeding my progen with a random dragon, and then exalting unnamed. At least they make a cute couple, but as for them being unnamed... so much regret.
To this day, the thing I regret most is breeding my progens.

how in the flip am I supposed to work this into the lore of a non-breeding clan ahflasösag
To this day, the thing I regret most is breeding my progens.

how in the flip am I supposed to work this into the lore of a non-breeding clan ahflasösag
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Sukeisu

I regret not naming my progens' three experimental babies before exalting them, since I didn't know every single baby you hatched showed up forever on their parents' offspring list. Good luck explaining Unnamed, Unnamed, and Unnamed on my adviser and diplomat's offspring list in my lore...

Not realizing how the coliseum worked for the first few times I used it. Not even looking at a guide. I took the level 7 Imperial and two level 1 Imperials and got frustrated when they earned no EXP at all, only to realize there was such a thing called a "level EXP gap" about three months later, then spreading their stats out and building their abilities in the wrong ways.
@Sukeisu

I regret not naming my progens' three experimental babies before exalting them, since I didn't know every single baby you hatched showed up forever on their parents' offspring list. Good luck explaining Unnamed, Unnamed, and Unnamed on my adviser and diplomat's offspring list in my lore...

Not realizing how the coliseum worked for the first few times I used it. Not even looking at a guide. I took the level 7 Imperial and two level 1 Imperials and got frustrated when they earned no EXP at all, only to realize there was such a thing called a "level EXP gap" about three months later, then spreading their stats out and building their abilities in the wrong ways.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
been here since July 2013, never bought any old fest skins because i only liked accents.

also never got any extra sprites and took a 5-month hiatus without coming back for holidays to get their sprites.
been here since July 2013, never bought any old fest skins because i only liked accents.

also never got any extra sprites and took a 5-month hiatus without coming back for holidays to get their sprites.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12