Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you proud of your signature?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I absolutely adore mine!! It was commissioned by an artist a while back and I haven't changed it yet!!

Also @Reyna I think this is the shop that did your signature, found here!
I am hoping they open new apparel slots soon ;3;
I absolutely adore mine!! It was commissioned by an artist a while back and I haven't changed it yet!!

Also @Reyna I think this is the shop that did your signature, found here!
I am hoping they open new apparel slots soon ;3;
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Kibawolff thank you so much!! ive been looking everywhere for that, you have no idea.
@Kibawolff thank you so much!! ive been looking everywhere for that, you have no idea.
XS9Xu1r.png
no
no
Yep.
Yep.
I'm proud of the egg (which I made), but I think the text needs to be rearranged and I need to get a second bit of art in there somewhere
I'm proud of the egg (which I made), but I think the text needs to be rearranged and I need to get a second bit of art in there somewhere
Mith Spellbook

they/them
- (fr +0) -
@dinomilkshakes
I just threw a bunch of crap together
Whenever I see a button for a forum I like I put it in my sig. There's like four now. I am pretty proud of how I managed to get four buttons, a cool quote, and preferred pronouns all together in my sig in a way that actually looks good. It's even kinda symmetrical.
@dinomilkshakes
I just threw a bunch of crap together
Whenever I see a button for a forum I like I put it in my sig. There's like four now. I am pretty proud of how I managed to get four buttons, a cool quote, and preferred pronouns all together in my sig in a way that actually looks good. It's even kinda symmetrical.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ehhh I'm not proud but I'm content with it. Anywhere else but here though it would definitely scream "EDGE"
Ehhh I'm not proud but I'm content with it. Anywhere else but here though it would definitely scream "EDGE"
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Yes. Lightning rules, and so does the auction house mispost thread.
Yes. Lightning rules, and so does the auction house mispost thread.
Mg9qSuP.gif
A little bit. Mostly because he looks so happy with himself.
A little bit. Mostly because he looks so happy with himself.
TOW2n3q.png
I built the script from scratch and what it says is relevant to my clan, so, I guess so.
I built the script from scratch and what it says is relevant to my clan, so, I guess so.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13