Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you proud of your signature?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I made it myself on Photoshop because I was bored. I think it looks ok.
I made it myself on Photoshop because I was bored. I think it looks ok.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@winchesty Why? Yours looks awesome.

I like mine, but it could be better. I'll invariably change it in a few months anyway.
@winchesty Why? Yours looks awesome.

I like mine, but it could be better. I'll invariably change it in a few months anyway.
v9zz4TD.png
Mine's just kind of... Eh. It's functional, but boring.
Mine's just kind of... Eh. It's functional, but boring.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@painesgrey the art comes from the private plague forums signature masterpost + making red text takes like ~2 seconds
@painesgrey the art comes from the private plague forums signature masterpost + making red text takes like ~2 seconds
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
i'm pretty proud of mine, since it took a good number of hours to finish o///o
i'm pretty proud of mine, since it took a good number of hours to finish o///o
IMG_3120.png
I love my sig!
plus I can keep adding to it
I love my sig!
plus I can keep adding to it
fox - adult - yip/he - +2hr
check out my personal website
I guess mine works well!
I guess mine works well!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif 1UI2JZj.gif i'm ein
fr +3
my artshop
warcraft dweeb
she/her
I'm okay with mine, though the picture's from the Arcane signature thread. I kinda wanna make my own graphic with my clan leaders, though I need to find a good program to do that.

@Ichamo
How did you make those picture links? It looks all like one graphic but it leads to different places; it's really awesome!
I'm okay with mine, though the picture's from the Arcane signature thread. I kinda wanna make my own graphic with my clan leaders, though I need to find a good program to do that.

@Ichamo
How did you make those picture links? It looks all like one graphic but it leads to different places; it's really awesome!
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
i commissioned this one several months back and liked it so much i havent changed it since! really sad that i lost the name of the artist though.
i commissioned this one several months back and liked it so much i havent changed it since! really sad that i lost the name of the artist though.
XS9Xu1r.png
Sure? It's functional and aesthetically pleasing, to me at least. I like seeing the art that I commissioned.
Sure? It's functional and aesthetically pleasing, to me at least. I like seeing the art that I commissioned.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13