Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you proud of your signature?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Yup!

I drew it myself. It's my custom progen's (see avatar) familiar.
Yup!

I drew it myself. It's my custom progen's (see avatar) familiar.
~
As much as mine is just an image from the internet, I'm pretty proud of it. Dunno why.
As much as mine is just an image from the internet, I'm pretty proud of it. Dunno why.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
I have it for three years.
So, yes.
I have it for three years.
So, yes.
KmnIjfw.png
Yes. Sassy fat cat Pokémon being overly protective of her birb sons.
Yes. Sassy fat cat Pokémon being overly protective of her birb sons.
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
yes
yes
5sgKGZR.gif
Sort of?

I coded it myself (can't code stuff for my life hehe) so I'm proudof that fact. The only thing is, it's boring since it's nearly all text xP
Sort of?

I coded it myself (can't code stuff for my life hehe) so I'm proudof that fact. The only thing is, it's boring since it's nearly all text xP
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Solarstar i'm also proud of your signature
@Solarstar i'm also proud of your signature
7GZL67L.png
frances | he/him | fr + 3
honestly i saw this thread earlier & it reminded me i needed a new one asdfghjkll

but yEsss i'm rly happy w/ mine even tho it could use some more edits bc like?? it's my photo & art & i'm proud of both lmao
honestly i saw this thread earlier & it reminded me i needed a new one asdfghjkll

but yEsss i'm rly happy w/ mine even tho it could use some more edits bc like?? it's my photo & art & i'm proud of both lmao
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
idk it needs a picture or something
idk it needs a picture or something
@Hanelli

Here's a tip! If you want columns, I suggest you make your sig in an empty bio of one dragon to practice and copy paste into your forum signature. That way you can figure out how to make columns without all the hassle!
@Hanelli

Here's a tip! If you want columns, I suggest you make your sig in an empty bio of one dragon to practice and copy paste into your forum signature. That way you can figure out how to make columns without all the hassle!
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13