Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ridgeback fun fact:
1 2 3 4
If all ridgebacks share the fact that they hate water, say hi to those who were hatched in an alignment with the Tidelord! (No offence Tidelord, i respect your greatness). So unlucky XD! Well, don't see how they came to like seafood! Guess they put it on a spear and serve it with barbeque sauce!
If all ridgebacks share the fact that they hate water, say hi to those who were hatched in an alignment with the Tidelord! (No offence Tidelord, i respect your greatness). So unlucky XD! Well, don't see how they came to like seafood! Guess they put it on a spear and serve it with barbeque sauce!
> hate water
> live off seafood

???????????????
> hate water
> live off seafood

???????????????
[quote name="OffensiveTitles" date=2016-06-23 15:00:05] > hate water > live off seafood ??????????????? [/quote] [color=#545b69]cats
OffensiveTitles wrote on 2016-06-23:
> hate water
> live off seafood

???????????????

cats
honestly ridgebacks are just so good at suffering constantly
like can you imagine their pain
honestly ridgebacks are just so good at suffering constantly
like can you imagine their pain
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@PhoenixFury

Another fun fact: Ridgies born to water clans do not in fact hate or fear the water! :3 I can't find the Q&A session where this was asked and answered, but it's there somewhere in the bowels of the forums.

It's a funny thought, but thankfully the poor dears don't have to live in fear of their lives. Now the ones that MOVE to a water clan? Uh... good luck guys? XD
@PhoenixFury

Another fun fact: Ridgies born to water clans do not in fact hate or fear the water! :3 I can't find the Q&A session where this was asked and answered, but it's there somewhere in the bowels of the forums.

It's a funny thought, but thankfully the poor dears don't have to live in fear of their lives. Now the ones that MOVE to a water clan? Uh... good luck guys? XD
TyYgOYZ.png
It didn't even occur to me to add up that they hate water but eat seafood. They truly are cats. :'|

But let me be honest here. I hate water but love seafood! Guess I can relate. > u>
It didn't even occur to me to add up that they hate water but eat seafood. They truly are cats. :'|

But let me be honest here. I hate water but love seafood! Guess I can relate. > u>
@OffensiveTitles @Malucidity
I've seen a theory floating around that they were made this way on purpose. With a hatred of water, they have to get really creative to catch their food. The point is to make it so only intelligent, inventive ridgies survive.
@OffensiveTitles @Malucidity
I've seen a theory floating around that they were made this way on purpose. With a hatred of water, they have to get really creative to catch their food. The point is to make it so only intelligent, inventive ridgies survive.
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
They obviously just use their noses to catch the fish like a spear
It's the only explanation really
They obviously just use their noses to catch the fish like a spear
It's the only explanation really
Searching for a silver/silver/tangerine derg - message for details!
ZVpCPil.png
@jellobby
An Entry in the Clanbook:
"After examining many Ridgebacks in the wild, we've found the creatures absolutely hate water, and as such the males have adapted to be able to spear with their noses to get food. Most other speices have the males show off to get their mates, but for these intellegent dragons, that's the females' job. If a female does not find a male to provide norishment, she will starve to death and be removed from the gene pool. Because of this, we say we will go and find the starving females and let them into our clan - everyone deserves a chance."

(sorry just, i started thinking about female ridgebacks in that case and it just appeared on the screen, y'know??)
@jellobby
An Entry in the Clanbook:
"After examining many Ridgebacks in the wild, we've found the creatures absolutely hate water, and as such the males have adapted to be able to spear with their noses to get food. Most other speices have the males show off to get their mates, but for these intellegent dragons, that's the females' job. If a female does not find a male to provide norishment, she will starve to death and be removed from the gene pool. Because of this, we say we will go and find the starving females and let them into our clan - everyone deserves a chance."

(sorry just, i started thinking about female ridgebacks in that case and it just appeared on the screen, y'know??)
image0.gif
Another fun ridgeback fact: snoOT SNOOT
Another fun ridgeback fact: snoOT SNOOT
1 2 3 4