Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Underbelly is fixed on Mirrors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If regenerating the images does not work (it should), clear your cache!

It worked with my gold cry/face dragon last week :D
If regenerating the images does not work (it should), clear your cache!

It worked with my gold cry/face dragon last week :D
@ShiraCheshire

Oh man, I feel that so much. I had a mild freakout moment when I first saw my post-update Nocturnes and saw their beautiful neck frills were now underbellied. Now they're all pretty again~

Also, mirrors are fixed. That's good too :V
@ShiraCheshire

Oh man, I feel that so much. I had a mild freakout moment when I first saw my post-update Nocturnes and saw their beautiful neck frills were now underbellied. Now they're all pretty again~

Also, mirrors are fixed. That's good too :V
50jNWpv.png
AHHH FINALLY! My bby Yoshiko looks good again!
AHHH FINALLY! My bby Yoshiko looks good again!
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
It killed my plans for a snapper I wanted to do....it is sad. I kinda missed it but have to just get glim I guess...
It killed my plans for a snapper I wanted to do....it is sad. I kinda missed it but have to just get glim I guess...
lik2pA1X.jpg
I AM SO GLAD. x-x Also the glitch on spirals reaaaally bugged me because the underbelly bled into their wings...i am so happy they're back to normal.
I AM SO GLAD. x-x Also the glitch on spirals reaaaally bugged me because the underbelly bled into their wings...i am so happy they're back to normal.
I'm a little sad, since that glitch was the sole reason I bought my dragon Reina, but hey, there's always Glimmer.
I'm a little sad, since that glitch was the sole reason I bought my dragon Reina, but hey, there's always Glimmer.
@PrismaticSkies This has nothing at ALL to do with the conversation, but I feel you should know that I misread your UN as PragmaticShoes. Twice.
@PrismaticSkies This has nothing at ALL to do with the conversation, but I feel you should know that I misread your UN as PragmaticShoes. Twice.
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@PunsandShips

That is hilarious, but... how
@PunsandShips

That is hilarious, but... how
pppbbbbbttttttt!!!! I didn't think it would be fixed right away, so I breed changed my only mirror so that his pink head would go away.

I'm not complaining! Just. Didn't expect it to be fixed so quickly XD

I am honestly more happy that nocturne neck frills are fixed.
pppbbbbbttttttt!!!! I didn't think it would be fixed right away, so I breed changed my only mirror so that his pink head would go away.

I'm not complaining! Just. Didn't expect it to be fixed so quickly XD

I am honestly more happy that nocturne neck frills are fixed.
@chespin

Puck? He will now be part of the smol Nocturne posse now.

I'm pretty happy about Noc frills too. Like, I'm less obsessed with REMOVE ALL OF THE TERTIARIES right now but it was ugly as sin.
@chespin

Puck? He will now be part of the smol Nocturne posse now.

I'm pretty happy about Noc frills too. Like, I'm less obsessed with REMOVE ALL OF THE TERTIARIES right now but it was ugly as sin.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9