Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Underbelly is fixed on Mirrors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Xylom
I only have said that I don't like bringing old belly back, this really bothers me, but trying to tell me that I'm not right in my own opinion seems to me not quite good for you. I don't like people dancing because staff regained their corrections (not bugs! corrections!) back. They only regained this because too many people started to complain about that, not because they made it by mistake. I won't whine and ask staff to bring the faceplate because staff is staff, they can do what they want with the site, but my opinion here is as it is: I don't like the old belly, I loved the new one and I'm honestly very sad that staff changed it back. But most of all I don't like that people can't even let me being sad about that and try to convince me that everything's fine and I'm not right in my emotions. Calm down, people, your prays are heard and you got your belly back, even though some people are really sad about that, you don't sare about it anyway. Just don't try to force me to love your old bellies.
@Xylom
I only have said that I don't like bringing old belly back, this really bothers me, but trying to tell me that I'm not right in my own opinion seems to me not quite good for you. I don't like people dancing because staff regained their corrections (not bugs! corrections!) back. They only regained this because too many people started to complain about that, not because they made it by mistake. I won't whine and ask staff to bring the faceplate because staff is staff, they can do what they want with the site, but my opinion here is as it is: I don't like the old belly, I loved the new one and I'm honestly very sad that staff changed it back. But most of all I don't like that people can't even let me being sad about that and try to convince me that everything's fine and I'm not right in my emotions. Calm down, people, your prays are heard and you got your belly back, even though some people are really sad about that, you don't sare about it anyway. Just don't try to force me to love your old bellies.
@luccamajere
I really can't get a thing, WHY you all are trying to argue with me when I only said that my own private opinion is dislike the old belly and like the faceplate? Really does my opinion even change anything? Nothing. I am really dissapointed that there would be no faceplate which (in my own personal opinion) makes mirrors look fantastic, but OML people are arguing with me without any reason just because I like what they don't like? This is so weird for me, i just came here to say that I'm the only one who's not happy, and I've already got a lot of attacks.
@luccamajere
I really can't get a thing, WHY you all are trying to argue with me when I only said that my own private opinion is dislike the old belly and like the faceplate? Really does my opinion even change anything? Nothing. I am really dissapointed that there would be no faceplate which (in my own personal opinion) makes mirrors look fantastic, but OML people are arguing with me without any reason just because I like what they don't like? This is so weird for me, i just came here to say that I'm the only one who's not happy, and I've already got a lot of attacks.
@atropo

Your passive aggressiveness is rather uncalled for. I never said you couldn't be upset, I never said you had to like the change back to how it was before. My post only told what the staff had said and what the gene originally looked like. Believe and like as you wish, you are free to think as you will and I never had any intention to try to change that. No one is attacking you.
@atropo

Your passive aggressiveness is rather uncalled for. I never said you couldn't be upset, I never said you had to like the change back to how it was before. My post only told what the staff had said and what the gene originally looked like. Believe and like as you wish, you are free to think as you will and I never had any intention to try to change that. No one is attacking you.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Sakurawr

Toof is gone

Actually, toof is gone on a dragon that I don't have underbelly on, but who did then got a gene change.. idk
(my avatar)

dvoym0.png

Toof is there on other coatl boys

2gxigk4.png

Also girls

Filled in
3343cj5.png

Not
10oea81.png
@Sakurawr

Toof is gone

Actually, toof is gone on a dragon that I don't have underbelly on, but who did then got a gene change.. idk
(my avatar)

dvoym0.png

Toof is there on other coatl boys

2gxigk4.png

Also girls

Filled in
3343cj5.png

Not
10oea81.png
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@Simmy27star Ah yeah I see that now, looks like the problem is layering (good example being the Pearlcatcher's pearl). For whatever reason the tooth's white colour layer has been put under the underbelly layer so it takes the belly colour, or I would assume that from working with the dragon PSDs doing accents anyway.
@Simmy27star Ah yeah I see that now, looks like the problem is layering (good example being the Pearlcatcher's pearl). For whatever reason the tooth's white colour layer has been put under the underbelly layer so it takes the belly colour, or I would assume that from working with the dragon PSDs doing accents anyway.
@Xylom
Passive aggressiveness? Ahem, in my opinion, that was quite rude to tell me what to do to dragons - getting glimmer, getting accents (both of which is tons of gems btw), when I was only talking about the gene corrections I liked and now won't ever get. I'm honestly sorry if that was too aggressive for you (English's not my native), but I was only reacting on some kind of rude attitude.
As for gene corrections, as I've said before, my own opinion doesn't change anything here and it's the only one quiet voice among millions of happy shouts.
@Xylom
Passive aggressiveness? Ahem, in my opinion, that was quite rude to tell me what to do to dragons - getting glimmer, getting accents (both of which is tons of gems btw), when I was only talking about the gene corrections I liked and now won't ever get. I'm honestly sorry if that was too aggressive for you (English's not my native), but I was only reacting on some kind of rude attitude.
As for gene corrections, as I've said before, my own opinion doesn't change anything here and it's the only one quiet voice among millions of happy shouts.
@atropo I'm not trying to tell you that you can't be upset. No one is saying that. The reason we're arguing with you is because you said something factually incorrect, i.e. that the bug with underbelly was intentional, which it WASN'T. [quote=Xhaztol]Known issues that will be corrected: .... Underbelly covers additional areas in some breeds.[/quote] This is FROM the colors post.
@atropo I'm not trying to tell you that you can't be upset. No one is saying that. The reason we're arguing with you is because you said something factually incorrect, i.e. that the bug with underbelly was intentional, which it WASN'T.
Xhaztol wrote:
Known issues that will be corrected:
Underbelly covers additional areas in some breeds.

This is FROM the colors post.
Revolt, take back our underbelly coatl teefs
Revolt, take back our underbelly coatl teefs
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
@atropo

If you are that upset with my responses there is always the user "Block" option.

-

ANYWAY, like a lot said I'm happy for the fix. I don't like Mirrors but I can understand people being upset. I always loved Underbelly because it only covers the dragon's stomach.
I'm glad the Noc issue was fixed too, no if only the other bugs could get fixed. Sadly it'll still take some time I assume.
@atropo

If you are that upset with my responses there is always the user "Block" option.

-

ANYWAY, like a lot said I'm happy for the fix. I don't like Mirrors but I can understand people being upset. I always loved Underbelly because it only covers the dragon's stomach.
I'm glad the Noc issue was fixed too, no if only the other bugs could get fixed. Sadly it'll still take some time I assume.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@luccamajere
I have another opinion here, based on how the game deveopment happens, and honestly I thought it is obvious to all, but seems not. I'm not sure I'm going to tell this opinion here because, well, I've already got enough "nopes". It's really much more safe to just keep silence.

@Xylom
I'm more surprised than upset. I may seem hysterical, but actually I'm just very surprised about people's reaction at my simple words.
@luccamajere
I have another opinion here, based on how the game deveopment happens, and honestly I thought it is obvious to all, but seems not. I'm not sure I'm going to tell this opinion here because, well, I've already got enough "nopes". It's really much more safe to just keep silence.

@Xylom
I'm more surprised than upset. I may seem hysterical, but actually I'm just very surprised about people's reaction at my simple words.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9