Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dead eggs??
1 2 3 4 5
I've heard of this, but didn't know the images were still on the server! I think egg rot was removed sometime in 2013?
I've heard of this, but didn't know the images were still on the server! I think egg rot was removed sometime in 2013?
You are reading my signature!
The rotten stone, wind, and light eggs scare me QwQ
The rotten stone, wind, and light eggs scare me QwQ

banner_for_signature_by_cosmiccalico-da5w71a.png
Dead water eggs are so sad Q _Q
Dead water eggs are so sad Q _Q
66MHIIb.png
There's a lil trickle of goop coming out of one of the Arcane eggs. Brrrrr
There's a lil trickle of goop coming out of one of the Arcane eggs. Brrrrr
hdWqAOO.png
uY2YPWr.png
fLdYOuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
3lqUxcO.png rUoKR6y.png
leo4ZYP.png
Pgv53XB.png
x8bDWFu.png
Rotten water eggs make me the most sad... they're like coral dissolving away... :(
Rotten water eggs make me the most sad... they're like coral dissolving away... :(
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
Earth and Shadow eggs freak me out the most.
Earth and Shadow eggs freak me out the most.
Super cool images! I had heard of egg rot a few days ago and actually assumed it was still a thing somehow (I just joined in July, I dunno). I think the Water, Lightning and Shadow ones are most disturbing. Ice and Earth kind of reassure me because they just turn back into beautiful, pure forms of their elements (ice crystals and piles of rocks) so it's easy to forget there was supposed to be "life" there.

I kind of wish this game mechanic was still active because it's intriguing, but I'm also relieved that it's not. Who needs to stress over taking care of pixels lol
Super cool images! I had heard of egg rot a few days ago and actually assumed it was still a thing somehow (I just joined in July, I dunno). I think the Water, Lightning and Shadow ones are most disturbing. Ice and Earth kind of reassure me because they just turn back into beautiful, pure forms of their elements (ice crystals and piles of rocks) so it's easy to forget there was supposed to be "life" there.

I kind of wish this game mechanic was still active because it's intriguing, but I'm also relieved that it's not. Who needs to stress over taking care of pixels lol
8eQDIbk.png
I feel really sad for the nature, shadow and ice eggs. If you squint at the remaining ice eggs, you can see the outline of a small hatchling [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I feel really sad for the nature, shadow and ice eggs. If you squint at the remaining ice eggs, you can see the outline of a small hatchling
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
I always found the arcane one to be the saddest, but that could largely be due to me being in arcane since I joined ahaha. I can certainly see why it was removed, since constantly having to check up on your eggs and not being able to take unexpected breaks sounds pretty frustrating!

I do wish there was still some way to get rid of unwanted nests though. Sometimes I missclick when selecting parents or just would prefer getting rid of the nest over having to clear up space to hatch.

The “eggs discarded” count is viewable in your account settings though, it certainly would be neat to have the mechanic back in a more manageable form.
I always found the arcane one to be the saddest, but that could largely be due to me being in arcane since I joined ahaha. I can certainly see why it was removed, since constantly having to check up on your eggs and not being able to take unexpected breaks sounds pretty frustrating!

I do wish there was still some way to get rid of unwanted nests though. Sometimes I missclick when selecting parents or just would prefer getting rid of the nest over having to clear up space to hatch.

The “eggs discarded” count is viewable in your account settings though, it certainly would be neat to have the mechanic back in a more manageable form.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[quote name="maegamist" date="2016-06-14 11:45:17" ] How can plague eggs rot? [/quote] So Easy.
maegamist wrote on 2016-06-14 11:45:17:
How can plague eggs rot?
So Easy.
He/They
1 2 3 4 5