Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RIP Seafoam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have four seafoam dragons. One is a XYY 6-digit, one is the first free dragon I ever got, one is a Christmas gen1 that was the first egg I ever hatched, and the last one is just some pretty dragon I bought. The only one who still looks fine? The unimportant pretty one. Not saying the new seafoam is bad, it just is to bright to match the other colors on my dragons.
I have four seafoam dragons. One is a XYY 6-digit, one is the first free dragon I ever got, one is a Christmas gen1 that was the first egg I ever hatched, and the last one is just some pretty dragon I bought. The only one who still looks fine? The unimportant pretty one. Not saying the new seafoam is bad, it just is to bright to match the other colors on my dragons.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
I like the brighter seafood on some of my dragons but I don't like it on others. It is a bit of a toss-up. I'll probably end up replacing a few of mine as they don't quite match anymore.
I like the brighter seafood on some of my dragons but I don't like it on others. It is a bit of a toss-up. I'll probably end up replacing a few of mine as they don't quite match anymore.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
I WAS WONDERING WHY SOME OF MY ICE UNDERBELLY DRAGONS I HATCHED ON THE COLORWHEEL RELEASE DATE LOOKED WEIRD!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE MATCHED WITH SOME OF THE NEW COLORS AND MAYBE I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE!!!

Oh Boy.. How upsetting!! Yeah but it is a shame about seafoam. It kinda is hard to look at now :( I used to think it was quite a pretty color! Luckily the Seafoam dragon I had I exalted before the colorwheel expansion for extra space along with some other dragons I recently found out look UGGO now cause they turned out more saturated from the expansion.

The only one that truly got ruined for me that I still have it one of my dream dragons though who's Silver Glimmer is now Extremely Bright... Making it :( Well... Not the colors my dream dragon was. I spent months trying to get this boy and I'm really upset about this.
I WAS WONDERING WHY SOME OF MY ICE UNDERBELLY DRAGONS I HATCHED ON THE COLORWHEEL RELEASE DATE LOOKED WEIRD!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE MATCHED WITH SOME OF THE NEW COLORS AND MAYBE I NEVER NOTICED BEFORE!!!

Oh Boy.. How upsetting!! Yeah but it is a shame about seafoam. It kinda is hard to look at now :( I used to think it was quite a pretty color! Luckily the Seafoam dragon I had I exalted before the colorwheel expansion for extra space along with some other dragons I recently found out look UGGO now cause they turned out more saturated from the expansion.

The only one that truly got ruined for me that I still have it one of my dream dragons though who's Silver Glimmer is now Extremely Bright... Making it :( Well... Not the colors my dream dragon was. I spent months trying to get this boy and I'm really upset about this.

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
I have seafoam on SO MANY of my dragons, I don't understand why they would ruin an existing color. I'm really upset. If they wanted that bright shade they should've added it?
I have seafoam on SO MANY of my dragons, I don't understand why they would ruin an existing color. I'm really upset. If they wanted that bright shade they should've added it?
I adore the new color updates. I'm just happy we finally have a standardized color tool instead of the painstaking hand-done colors, and I can finally relax knowing that the colors are, for the most part, going to look the same on all dragons across the board. (Current glitches notwithstanding.) It aggravated me when (at the waaaay beginning) colors were super random on some breeds (Guardians come to mind).

A few of my dragons changed, sure, but thankfully Pistachio and Sage exist, and they're gorgeous colors to overtake what Seafoam used to be. (Also personally I think this new updated seafoam is more real seafoam in color.)

I'm apparently not the majority but I really like the new colors. :/

Edit: Also it hardly seems likely we'll get a change to the old colors, they seem to be saying that the 'new' colors are the 'proper' way the colors should be. While I definitely like the new style of coloring (actual color vibrancy over grayscale shading!) I can see how some people like things the way they were, Matter of taste really.
I adore the new color updates. I'm just happy we finally have a standardized color tool instead of the painstaking hand-done colors, and I can finally relax knowing that the colors are, for the most part, going to look the same on all dragons across the board. (Current glitches notwithstanding.) It aggravated me when (at the waaaay beginning) colors were super random on some breeds (Guardians come to mind).

A few of my dragons changed, sure, but thankfully Pistachio and Sage exist, and they're gorgeous colors to overtake what Seafoam used to be. (Also personally I think this new updated seafoam is more real seafoam in color.)

I'm apparently not the majority but I really like the new colors. :/

Edit: Also it hardly seems likely we'll get a change to the old colors, they seem to be saying that the 'new' colors are the 'proper' way the colors should be. While I definitely like the new style of coloring (actual color vibrancy over grayscale shading!) I can see how some people like things the way they were, Matter of taste really.
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
@Alternatewarning

Alright. Sorry if that came off as rude. I just didn't like the idea of them completely changing Seafoam when we already have plenty of brighter shades of green. But I'm happy to disagree.
@Alternatewarning

Alright. Sorry if that came off as rude. I just didn't like the idea of them completely changing Seafoam when we already have plenty of brighter shades of green. But I'm happy to disagree.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13285878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132859/13285878_350.png[/img] [/url] I chose seafoam and silver for my progen because they were very faded colors, but now that seafoam is brighter Famine doesn't appear malnourished (the effect I wanted on her) anymore. The Giraffe makes it really subtle but the change is still there. She looks like she's glowing now, ugh. Personally I don't mind the seafoam change in general. But it's ruined a lot of seafoam dragons and we can't change it by simply making it pistachio or mantis (scatterscrolls aren't know for their accuracy) and that's why many are upset.

13285878_350.png

I chose seafoam and silver for my progen because they were very faded colors, but now that seafoam is brighter Famine doesn't appear malnourished (the effect I wanted on her) anymore. The Giraffe makes it really subtle but the change is still there. She looks like she's glowing now, ugh.

Personally I don't mind the seafoam change in general. But it's ruined a lot of seafoam dragons and we can't change it by simply making it pistachio or mantis (scatterscrolls aren't know for their accuracy) and that's why many are upset.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@bluparrot
I do get why people are upset, it is very different I guess I just wasn't a fan of the old color but I like the new. but I can totally understand being upset that "ideal" dragons look way different
@bluparrot
I do get why people are upset, it is very different I guess I just wasn't a fan of the old color but I like the new. but I can totally understand being upset that "ideal" dragons look way different
We are talking about seafoam..but what ABOUT GOLD? I have an double gold male so tell me how i am supossed to gene him now when sudently his secondary got brighter while tertiary remained THE SAME! I though i had vizions when i first saw it but it seem its true [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15854672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158547/15854672_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=45&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=8&tert=45&elem=1&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Guys lets report about this problem[/b]..i mean its not normal to change the colors of the crystal while the glimmer to remain the same as the old ones when glimmer was created for crystal genes I dont know if atention is ever payed to color erors ..but if a change like this will take as much time as the spring glimmer on spirals then i definetely quit thoose colors
We are talking about seafoam..but what ABOUT GOLD?
I have an double gold male so tell me how i am supossed to gene him now when sudently his secondary got brighter while tertiary remained THE SAME!
I though i had vizions when i first saw it but it seem its true

15854672_350.png

dragonpic2.php?body=41&wing=45&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=8&tert=45&elem=1&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Guys lets report about this problem..i mean its not normal to change the colors of the crystal while the glimmer to remain the same as the old ones when glimmer was created for crystal genes

I dont know if atention is ever payed to color erors ..but if a change like this will take as much time as the spring glimmer on spirals then i definetely quit thoose colors

Lichtdrache.gif
@Latimer
The brighter color of Gold Crystal/Facet is confirmed to be a mistake, they're going to fix that.
@Latimer
The brighter color of Gold Crystal/Facet is confirmed to be a mistake, they're going to fix that.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9