Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Headcanons?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
So I have a idea of what to think about The 11, but I want to know what others think. So lets sit down and delve into the part of our Dragon Gods that isn't recorded in the history books.
So I have a idea of what to think about The 11, but I want to know what others think. So lets sit down and delve into the part of our Dragon Gods that isn't recorded in the history books.
4MdcPJR.png
Up
Up
4MdcPJR.png
i like windkeeper/r/gladesinger (aka windsinger and gladekeeper)
i like windkeeper/r/gladesinger (aka windsinger and gladekeeper)
nature.png
DrvBF2Y.pngAswnqzl.pngWkCEhwX.png1YhCyjf.pngOxagJgG.png0hIqf4R.pngYMPbu9R.png
natureshade.png
@SINamonroll

I ship it to! I also ship Plaguebringer and Arcanist(No matter how onesided it may be). I don't remember exactly why, but probably because she is the only female god near the Arcanist and he doesn't ever leave his observatory, or at least territory. Not that I am against gay people/dragons its just I doubt the Arcanist would fall in love with others without them liking him first and the male dragons around him seem unlikely to actually like him that way or are taken in my mind.
@SINamonroll

I ship it to! I also ship Plaguebringer and Arcanist(No matter how onesided it may be). I don't remember exactly why, but probably because she is the only female god near the Arcanist and he doesn't ever leave his observatory, or at least territory. Not that I am against gay people/dragons its just I doubt the Arcanist would fall in love with others without them liking him first and the male dragons around him seem unlikely to actually like him that way or are taken in my mind.
4MdcPJR.png
@TheBasilisk18 Agreed. If any two male dragons are gay lovers, my money would be on Winddad and Tidepapa. If I remember correctly, the two of them literally created Bossdad by "fighting"... which could be a euphemism for something else if you know what i mean cx
@TheBasilisk18 Agreed. If any two male dragons are gay lovers, my money would be on Winddad and Tidepapa. If I remember correctly, the two of them literally created Bossdad by "fighting"... which could be a euphemism for something else if you know what i mean cx
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@Zelan
I thought about that to. Wonder how their family relationship is. X3
@Zelan
I thought about that to. Wonder how their family relationship is. X3
4MdcPJR.png
you know what i ship? Earthshaker and his beard lol
you know what i ship? Earthshaker and his beard lol
nature.png
natureshade.png
i also ship Flameclaller and Earthshaker (sorry if i got the name wrong, didn't remember!)
i also ship Flameclaller and Earthshaker (sorry if i got the name wrong, didn't remember!)
nature.png
natureshade.png
I ship Windbringer ;~; <3 (Windsinger × Plaguebringer) I mean, what else can keep Noodledad away from us for so long??
I ship Windbringer ;~; <3 (Windsinger × Plaguebringer) I mean, what else can keep Noodledad away from us for so long??
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@TheBasilisk18
I totally ship Plaguemama with Droolma
@TheBasilisk18
I totally ship Plaguemama with Droolma
WaBL9Eh.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page