Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity Headcanons?
1 2
@DraweeDragon Yes!! Shadowbinder and Plaguebringer!!!! (plaguebinder? Shadowbringer?)

They can be gross together
@DraweeDragon Yes!! Shadowbinder and Plaguebringer!!!! (plaguebinder? Shadowbringer?)

They can be gross together
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq yfR9mSB.png 1vAtYxM.png
PVehrz5.png
nBUwvfz.png
OxagJgG.png
wpdJhcQ.png
YMPbu9R.png
oIjWdvD.png
I ship Icewarden x Isolation, as well as Stormcatcher x Lightweaver
I ship Icewarden x Isolation, as well as Stormcatcher x Lightweaver
dIWdbY1.png let%20them%20stay%20v3_zps3vbao2da.png
It is obviously absolutely 100 percent canon (not actually canon) that the Icepapa made a big sword-throne for himself because he's a Game of Thrones fanboy.

I've seen some ships out there. There's Tidedad + Winddude (who obviously spend some quality time with Boss against his will . Tidedad is the token dad and he builds sheds), droolmom and plaguema (delivering those ##pranks), there's plaguema and icepapa (both with their weird obsession with survival), and of course, my favorite ship, Icepapa X Money.

It's implied that the Icewarden is the Lightweaver and the Shadowbinder's weird third brother, so I headcanon them having family meetings where they play chess and instantly try to kill each other because drool is cheating, the lightweaver went on a tangent about the illuminati and the icewarden is attempting to freeze the chess table in order to preserve it have a good time.
It is obviously absolutely 100 percent canon (not actually canon) that the Icepapa made a big sword-throne for himself because he's a Game of Thrones fanboy.

I've seen some ships out there. There's Tidedad + Winddude (who obviously spend some quality time with Boss against his will . Tidedad is the token dad and he builds sheds), droolmom and plaguema (delivering those ##pranks), there's plaguema and icepapa (both with their weird obsession with survival), and of course, my favorite ship, Icepapa X Money.

It's implied that the Icewarden is the Lightweaver and the Shadowbinder's weird third brother, so I headcanon them having family meetings where they play chess and instantly try to kill each other because drool is cheating, the lightweaver went on a tangent about the illuminati and the icewarden is attempting to freeze the chess table in order to preserve it have a good time.

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
Clearly the best ship is the polyship. Because why have shipping wars when you can ship EVERYONE.

That and spacedad needs all the love, lonely deity is lonely
Clearly the best ship is the polyship. Because why have shipping wars when you can ship EVERYONE.

That and spacedad needs all the love, lonely deity is lonely
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
1 2