Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So what genes took over your lair?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Cherub. Almost every dragon in my lair has it - 80%, to be precise. When I'm done with my gene projects, most of my dragons will have Butterfly and Glimmer.
Cherub. Almost every dragon in my lair has it - 80%, to be precise. When I'm done with my gene projects, most of my dragons will have Butterfly and Glimmer.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
I actually have quite a few basic dragons...and cherub.

Not sure if there's others. Facet? Glimmer? Seraph? Maybe?
I actually have quite a few basic dragons...and cherub.

Not sure if there's others. Facet? Glimmer? Seraph? Maybe?
lik2pA1X.jpg
Giraffe is starting to take over... I didn't think I would love it so much, but it looks so good and so different on everything? I adore it.

I have a lot of old dragons, and tiger/shimmer/underbelly is my old standby, so those genes are a bit over represented.
Giraffe is starting to take over... I didn't think I would love it so much, but it looks so good and so different on everything? I adore it.

I have a lot of old dragons, and tiger/shimmer/underbelly is my old standby, so those genes are a bit over represented.
“blaireau’s
Do you know how much accidental iri/shim dragon I have? Too many. Do you know how many of them are permadragons? All of them.
Do you know how much accidental iri/shim dragon I have? Too many. Do you know how many of them are permadragons? All of them.
tumblr_np6ecfivzw1s2sk55o1_r1_500.jpg
Cherub, Peregrine, and Irishim for some reason lol. I want more butterflies, but I always want the perfect butterfly derg o.o

I also have too many Tigers. I want to gene most of them, though.
Cherub, Peregrine, and Irishim for some reason lol. I want more butterflies, but I always want the perfect butterfly derg o.o

I also have too many Tigers. I want to gene most of them, though.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
CHerub. I looove the look of that gene.
CHerub. I looove the look of that gene.
I'm noticing a trend here XD All the sparkly genes!
I'm noticing a trend here XD All the sparkly genes!
Lmao basic
Lmao basic
9XOxNGE.jpg Always up for some Mammertee Plushies :D
Pretty much all basic bc i'm poor and have gen 1s
Pretty much all basic bc i'm poor and have gen 1s
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
Tiger and Crystal!
Tiger and Crystal!
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12