Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So what genes took over your lair?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Poison, Cherub, Toxin, Butterfly, Glimmer- in various combinations, like half my lair these days....
Poison, Cherub, Toxin, Butterfly, Glimmer- in various combinations, like half my lair these days....
Ragesquid
High Level Cauldron
Gen 1 & Gen2 Horder Happy Home
Inky Octopus
Iri, Shimmer, Cry, Facet. Yup. Sounds legit for my lair ;p
Iri, Shimmer, Cry, Facet. Yup. Sounds legit for my lair ;p
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
The combination of Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer is killing me. Other than that, Iri, Shim, Underbelly, and Vipera!
The combination of Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer is killing me. Other than that, Iri, Shim, Underbelly, and Vipera!
Cherub...definitely cherub....and peregrine. Also starting to accumulate a lot of poitox, though not necessarily together on one dragon.
Cherub...definitely cherub....and peregrine. Also starting to accumulate a lot of poitox, though not necessarily together on one dragon.
UEKFohX.png
I have so many basic dragons. ♥ Butterfly and cherub are also beginning to make a statement in my lair.
I have so many basic dragons. ♥ Butterfly and cherub are also beginning to make a statement in my lair.
plague_rune.png
arcane_rune.png
co-nay-tuss-in
a natural tendency, impulse, or striving
LGBTQ+ | INTJ-T
Tiger and Iridescent for primary, idc about the others
Tiger and Iridescent for primary, idc about the others
Everything must have Glimmer, Poison, Toxin. But I really like the new Giraffe and Hex, so soon it will be a combination of those and the others, but overall most of all my dragons have glimmer. XD
Sparkle, sparkle everything.
Everything must have Glimmer, Poison, Toxin. But I really like the new Giraffe and Hex, so soon it will be a combination of those and the others, but overall most of all my dragons have glimmer. XD
Sparkle, sparkle everything.
LjsL0S7.png
Ripple current spines skydancers ah hahaha (help me)
Ripple current spines skydancers ah hahaha (help me)
I have loads of basic dragons, whether it's the primary, secondary or tertiary q: I have a lot of speckles, shimmers and circuits, but basic seems to be most prevalent in my dragons lmao
i'm not a shimmer enthusianst! i prefer eye spots and peregrine xD
I have loads of basic dragons, whether it's the primary, secondary or tertiary q: I have a lot of speckles, shimmers and circuits, but basic seems to be most prevalent in my dragons lmao
i'm not a shimmer enthusianst! i prefer eye spots and peregrine xD
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Smoke and iri/shim. Cherub is the most self-bought gene I think ooops
Smoke and iri/shim. Cherub is the most self-bought gene I think ooops
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12