Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Eyes Did YOU Get?
Guess the one I got is wind? Either way, I'm glad I got these. Now my boy looks like he just got goosed LOL (See avatar)
Guess the one I got is wind? Either way, I'm glad I got these. Now my boy looks like he just got goosed LOL (See avatar)
eWL5j4u.jpg
Got [item=Spiral Daze], and am trying to get more of them, mostly the Light and Water ones
Got Spiral Daze , and am trying to get more of them, mostly the Light and Water ones
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
Aww! I hope these eyes drop from the loot pool from chests now! I went for the Wind one--guess maybe I should make my avatar dragon forever surprised? XD
Aww! I hope these eyes drop from the loot pool from chests now! I went for the Wind one--guess maybe I should make my avatar dragon forever surprised? XD
84si1j.png
I got the earth mirror because the eyes are fantastic, but can't bring myself to open it xD

I'll see if I can get one from chests!

And they would be perfect for lee fandragon!
I got the earth mirror because the eyes are fantastic, but can't bring myself to open it xD

I'll see if I can get one from chests!

And they would be perfect for lee fandragon!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
I went with Light. I perfer to think they're glowing eyes and not sparkly anime eyes LOL.
I went with Light. I perfer to think they're glowing eyes and not sparkly anime eyes LOL.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18930931] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189310/18930931_350.png[/img] [/url] Earth Eyebrows! Absolute win in my book! So glad I love the color brown, because I never would have thought we were going to get to keep the eyes!

18930931_350.png

Earth Eyebrows! Absolute win in my book! So glad I love the color brown, because I never would have thought we were going to get to keep the eyes!
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
I picked earth, having anticipated the eyes and I don't regret it for a single moment... then I went out and bought ice ones too because I couldn't help myself XD

legit I need every single one of these now, particularly wind and shadow
I picked earth, having anticipated the eyes and I don't regret it for a single moment... then I went out and bought ice ones too because I couldn't help myself XD

legit I need every single one of these now, particularly wind and shadow
oVkZKR4.pnga66BUX1.png
I went with Ice since that's my flight. Hopefully I'll get some others out of boxes eventually. I keep shuffling them around trying to decide who gets to use them. ^.^
I went with Ice since that's my flight. Hopefully I'll get some others out of boxes eventually. I keep shuffling them around trying to decide who gets to use them. ^.^
I only did it because it was funny. xD
I only did it because it was funny. xD
who up rising they flight
I got the fire eyes

Fire eyes = free illuminati
I got the fire eyes

Fire eyes = free illuminati