Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Eyes Did YOU Get?
IS THIS REAL OR AM I STILL DREAMING?
IS THIS REAL OR AM I STILL DREAMING?
25tdzx0.gif
I stayed loyal to my flight so I got the light eyes. *points at avatar*
Though I'm thinking of buying a pair of Plague eyes for one of my other dragons but ugh money.

(Anyone got a pair they'd like to sell me cheap?)
I stayed loyal to my flight so I got the light eyes. *points at avatar*
Though I'm thinking of buying a pair of Plague eyes for one of my other dragons but ugh money.

(Anyone got a pair they'd like to sell me cheap?)
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
My daughter wanted the googly eyes, so we left the mirror on wind, just in case everybody was right. then, of course they were. And when she opened the iron chests from some familiars, we got a set of light eyes as well. Still hoping for lightning eyes, maybe they'll be as easy to get as Marva's rabbits, not as hard as the sweaters(still only have one, a year later).
My daughter wanted the googly eyes, so we left the mirror on wind, just in case everybody was right. then, of course they were. And when she opened the iron chests from some familiars, we got a set of light eyes as well. Still hoping for lightning eyes, maybe they'll be as easy to get as Marva's rabbits, not as hard as the sweaters(still only have one, a year later).
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
The plague ones! You can kinda see them on my avatar.

@Nysander

Actually the ones on the AH are kinda overpriced 'cause you can get them from chests pretty sure rusted is included, but defiantly iron and gilded. /pinkerton.
The plague ones! You can kinda see them on my avatar.

@Nysander

Actually the ones on the AH are kinda overpriced 'cause you can get them from chests pretty sure rusted is included, but defiantly iron and gilded. /pinkerton.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I got the weary focus because those were nature eyes and it would fit a nature clan to get those eyes.

I might collect the others later on when they become slightly more common due to chest openings/pinkerton/etc.
I got the weary focus because those were nature eyes and it would fit a nature clan to get those eyes.

I might collect the others later on when they become slightly more common due to chest openings/pinkerton/etc.
nature.gif IQRodWv.png
7jDAGY4.png
67BlV3D.png
EbUrd.gif Cjwhx.gif PpKUU.gif
Got the Arcane eyes and was immediately disappointed (I just wanted all of them) but then realized I could totally give it to my fandragon of my OC. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16028674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160287/16028674_350.png[/img] [/url] She's perfect now.
Got the Arcane eyes and was immediately disappointed (I just wanted all of them) but then realized I could totally give it to my fandragon of my OC.

16028674_350.png

She's perfect now.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Oops. I opened mine without realising what it was. I ended up with the intense eyes but I'll probably try trade them for a pair I want like the lightning eyes or googly eyes.
Oops. I opened mine without realising what it was. I ended up with the intense eyes but I'll probably try trade them for a pair I want like the lightning eyes or googly eyes.
sbat-4887-1_2_8_163_70.pngDlEFuvI.pngsfox-10398-7_17_4_2_1_2_37_1.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21588700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215888/21588700_350.png[/img] [/url] I opened light ones, but traded for ice because my avatar is perfect now

21588700_350.png

I opened light ones, but traded for ice because my avatar is perfect now
Arcane eyes -- they look the best on spirals and mirrors!
Arcane eyes -- they look the best on spirals and mirrors!
ANbDf4Q.gif
I got Googly Confusion but I crave starry regard!!
I got Googly Confusion but I crave starry regard!!
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.