Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much money have you invested in FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Larcane
None yet^^ (Maybe one day if I get some monies) I was really into this site called ChickenSmoothie since 2009, then saw this two months ago and decided this was the way to go. I offsite traded absolutely everything valuable I had there and haven't regretted it! This place is awesome!
@Larcane
None yet^^ (Maybe one day if I get some monies) I was really into this site called ChickenSmoothie since 2009, then saw this two months ago and decided this was the way to go. I offsite traded absolutely everything valuable I had there and haven't regretted it! This place is awesome!
Not a single buck! XD
Not a single buck! XD
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Larcane

I just spent 20$ for the first time today. Never done it before but I had some extra money this month (okay not really given I live off of student loans but was super under budget for the month and got my tax return).

Honestly I buy new video games often enough and I probably play this more than anything, so I guess it makes sense every once in a while to pay for it if I can.

That said now I must resist the urge to buy more gems to get more sprites. Whoops.
@Larcane

I just spent 20$ for the first time today. Never done it before but I had some extra money this month (okay not really given I live off of student loans but was super under budget for the month and got my tax return).

Honestly I buy new video games often enough and I probably play this more than anything, so I guess it makes sense every once in a while to pay for it if I can.

That said now I must resist the urge to buy more gems to get more sprites. Whoops.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
@Barker I didn't think of it like that, putting gems into circulation.

@RainbowMoonDust Both reasons are completely understandable. :)

@Nivix Yeah i've heard of that site... only after this one though haha! I think it's so rubbish xD

@xanswerxthatx That's fair enough! You have every right to treat yourself :) I remember when I felt guilty about doing so... I still do an awful lot but yeah. ;-; cringee.
@Barker I didn't think of it like that, putting gems into circulation.

@RainbowMoonDust Both reasons are completely understandable. :)

@Nivix Yeah i've heard of that site... only after this one though haha! I think it's so rubbish xD

@xanswerxthatx That's fair enough! You have every right to treat yourself :) I remember when I felt guilty about doing so... I still do an awful lot but yeah. ;-; cringee.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
None :D I wouldn't mind supporting the site but I don't have a Paypal and I'm too lazy to get one just for that, and besides I'm fine without buying gems for cash as I can easily buy them with treasure, if needed :3
None :D I wouldn't mind supporting the site but I don't have a Paypal and I'm too lazy to get one just for that, and besides I'm fine without buying gems for cash as I can easily buy them with treasure, if needed :3
@Larcane
I don't mind
It's spending money
@Larcane
I don't mind
It's spending money
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Valemora Paypal can be a right nightmare to sign up to as well, especially if you're like me and have dyspraxia. xD
Once it's set up you're fine though haha! And they've made it a lot more fool-proof since I did mine.
@Valemora Paypal can be a right nightmare to sign up to as well, especially if you're like me and have dyspraxia. xD
Once it's set up you're fine though haha! And they've made it a lot more fool-proof since I did mine.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

$0 so far, but I plan to eventually buy an accent blueprint :)
@Larcane

$0 so far, but I plan to eventually buy an accent blueprint :)
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
@KitalphaHart Exactly. xD

@tabeabd Aw wow :D good luck with that! I wish I was good enough to make one of those... but unfortunately i'm a traditional artist, I am hopeless with a mouse and I don't own a decent art tablet.
@KitalphaHart Exactly. xD

@tabeabd Aw wow :D good luck with that! I wish I was good enough to make one of those... but unfortunately i'm a traditional artist, I am hopeless with a mouse and I don't own a decent art tablet.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane
I'm tempted to drop more, by I try to spread them out over the months, and I already put in money this month
@Larcane
I'm tempted to drop more, by I try to spread them out over the months, and I already put in money this month
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11