Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Starting to get a bit creeped out...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
[quote name="AnonEclipse" date=2016-05-14 09:22:39] I once looked over and saw this one. Just...just the expression on his face and the weird mask things. XD I of course got a few screenshots of it. [/quote] @AnonEclipse Luckily for me, I usually get manga art adverts and stuff from Hiveworks. Their comics aren't half bad!
AnonEclipse wrote on 2016-05-14:
I once looked over and saw this one.

Just...just the expression on his face and the weird mask things. XD
I of course got a few screenshots of it.

@AnonEclipse Luckily for me, I usually get manga art adverts and stuff from Hiveworks. Their comics aren't half bad!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze
I thought a random player was replying to me but than I looked and saw IT. WAS. YOU. XD I don't know why I never expect to see roleplay partners outside of that form.

I used to get only Hiveworks adds but now it's a mixture. I personally like Blindsprings,(it's one if the adds being displayed right now)Far To The North, and The Lonely Vincent Bellingham.
@BoomBreeze
I thought a random player was replying to me but than I looked and saw IT. WAS. YOU. XD I don't know why I never expect to see roleplay partners outside of that form.

I used to get only Hiveworks adds but now it's a mixture. I personally like Blindsprings,(it's one if the adds being displayed right now)Far To The North, and The Lonely Vincent Bellingham.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@AnonEclipse

Hahaha.... XD It's like me trying to find new eps. @Evolution2 and @NekothekAt are always there... It's a small place :p

I really want to try to read "Saint for Rent" though I need to get some free time. I'm currently reading Alice and the Nightmare and Godslave. Should I give BlindSprings Another go? I tried it once but... XD
@AnonEclipse

Hahaha.... XD It's like me trying to find new eps. @Evolution2 and @NekothekAt are always there... It's a small place :p

I really want to try to read "Saint for Rent" though I need to get some free time. I'm currently reading Alice and the Nightmare and Godslave. Should I give BlindSprings Another go? I tried it once but... XD
Seeking...
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze Blindsprings is the only comic I like. Give it another go, it's worth it if you understand the lore.
@BoomBreeze Blindsprings is the only comic I like. Give it another go, it's worth it if you understand the lore.

aKHNXwM.png
@duskflower Maybe I was just brain dead that day. I'll try it again then.
@duskflower Maybe I was just brain dead that day. I'll try it again then.
Seeking...
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze XD
@BoomBreeze XD
@NekotheKat ...You stalker XD
@NekotheKat ...You stalker XD
Seeking...
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze no! X) I think u pinged me here!
@BoomBreeze no! X) I think u pinged me here!
[quote name="Soviett" date=2016-05-14 07:06:29] [quote name="Lolschen" date=2016-05-13 08:15:49] [quote name="Ichamo" date=2016-03-31 08:55:41] [quote name="InfinityLlama" date=2016-03-30 14:37:15] [quote name="Kuhal" date=2016-03-30 05:34:20] [img]http://i.imgur.com/evQCX9v.gif[/img] 12th Elemental Flight; Eyebrow. [i]Welcome to the Eyebrow flight, home of our majestic deity Brow-Waggler[/i] [/quote] This...is beautiful.... [/quote] brb switching flights to the Eyebrow flight [/quote] I would save my gems for this [/quote] this is where I want to live [/quote]
Soviett wrote on 2016-05-14:
Lolschen wrote on 2016-05-13:
Ichamo wrote on 2016-03-31:
InfinityLlama wrote on 2016-03-30:
Kuhal wrote on 2016-03-30:
evQCX9v.gif

12th Elemental Flight; Eyebrow.

Welcome to the Eyebrow flight, home of our majestic deity Brow-Waggler

This...is beautiful....

brb switching flights to the Eyebrow flight

I would save my gems for this

this is where I want to live
JVh11Ww.png
[quote name="TheProfessor" date=2016-05-16 16:07:16] [quote name="Soviett" date=2016-05-14 07:06:29] [quote name="Lolschen" date=2016-05-13 08:15:49] [quote name="Ichamo" date=2016-03-31 08:55:41] [quote name="InfinityLlama" date=2016-03-30 14:37:15] [quote name="Kuhal" date=2016-03-30 05:34:20] [img]http://i.imgur.com/evQCX9v.gif[/img] 12th Elemental Flight; Eyebrow. [i]Welcome to the Eyebrow flight, home of our majestic deity Brow-Waggler[/i] [/quote] This...is beautiful.... [/quote] brb switching flights to the Eyebrow flight [/quote] I would save my gems for this [/quote] this is where I want to live [/quote] [/quote]
TheProfessor wrote on 2016-05-16:
Soviett wrote on 2016-05-14:
Lolschen wrote on 2016-05-13:
Ichamo wrote on 2016-03-31:
InfinityLlama wrote on 2016-03-30:
Kuhal wrote on 2016-03-30:
evQCX9v.gif

12th Elemental Flight; Eyebrow.

Welcome to the Eyebrow flight, home of our majestic deity Brow-Waggler

This...is beautiful....

brb switching flights to the Eyebrow flight

I would save my gems for this