Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Water Flight Up To?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Totally
Real
Incognito
Detectives
Exclusively
Not to be
Trusted
Totally
Real
Incognito
Detectives
Exclusively
Not to be
Trusted
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@BleuCream

Hmm... Something seems fishy here...
@BleuCream

Hmm... Something seems fishy here...
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
perhaps we will never know
after all, we've only discovered what, 10% of the ocean on earth?
water flight may be the same way

that being said lets go on deep sea explorations because im curious as heck
perhaps we will never know
after all, we've only discovered what, 10% of the ocean on earth?
water flight may be the same way

that being said lets go on deep sea explorations because im curious as heck
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
While this all may seem a bit fishy, I can assure you it is nothing to worry about, and it is simply best to go with the flow in this current state. ;>
While this all may seem a bit fishy, I can assure you it is nothing to worry about, and it is simply best to go with the flow in this current state. ;>
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o4_r1_250.png
> regius, he/him/they

> early 20s, sleepyhead
Yup nothing to worry about my friends lol nope
Yup nothing to worry about my friends lol nope
JXPJlj9.png
[quote name="Ciphers" date=2016-03-25 12:09:14] Alrighty pals, seems we're gonna need some Lightning Flight ingenuity to solve this conundrum here. So the main problem seems to exist between the Water Flight and this mysterious 'T.R.I.D.E.N.T.' system going on. Let's [i]sea[/i] what we got here... [center][b]WATER[/b] and [b]TRIDENT[/b][/center] 5 letters and 7 letters. This creates an average of 6 letters. Divide this between the two words and you know what we get? [center][size=5][b]3[/b][/size][/center] You know what has 3 sides? A [i][b]triangle.[/b][/i] And what has triangles? [size=5][b]Tidelord![/b][/size] Proof: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wPawszI.png[/img][/center] See? But, there's something else we must account for... Tidelord has eyes. Guess what that means. [center][b]Water Flight(And thus T.R.I.D.E.N.T.)= ILLUMINATI[/b][/center] Dun sun DUN. There never was something to be trusted about that fickle flight, but now lays before us the undeniable truth. So don't forget my fellow non-Water Flighters.... [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6XARbQb.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [i]*gasp*[/i]
Ciphers wrote on 2016-03-25:
Alrighty pals, seems we're gonna need some Lightning Flight ingenuity to solve this conundrum here.

So the main problem seems to exist between the Water Flight and this mysterious 'T.R.I.D.E.N.T.' system going on. Let's sea what we got here...

WATER and TRIDENT

5 letters and 7 letters. This creates an average of 6 letters. Divide this between the two words and you know what we get?

You know what has 3 sides? A triangle. And what has triangles? Tidelord!

Proof:
wPawszI.png

See? But, there's something else we must account for... Tidelord has eyes.

Guess what that means.

Water Flight(And thus T.R.I.D.E.N.T.)= ILLUMINATI

Dun sun DUN. There never was something to be trusted about that fickle flight, but now lays before us the undeniable truth.

So don't forget my fellow non-Water Flighters....
6XARbQb.png

*gasp*
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[quote name="ZolfJKimbleeXME" date=2016-03-25 16:18:42] [quote name="Ciphers" date=2016-03-25 12:09:14] Alrighty pals, seems we're gonna need some Lightning Flight ingenuity to solve this conundrum here. So the main problem seems to exist between the Water Flight and this mysterious 'T.R.I.D.E.N.T.' system going on. Let's [i]sea[/i] what we got here... [center][b]WATER[/b] and [b]TRIDENT[/b][/center] 5 letters and 7 letters. This creates an average of 6 letters. Divide this between the two words and you know what we get? [center][size=5][b]3[/b][/size][/center] You know what has 3 sides? A [i][b]triangle.[/b][/i] And what has triangles? [size=5][b]Tidelord![/b][/size] Proof: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wPawszI.png[/img][/center] See? But, there's something else we must account for... Tidelord has eyes. Guess what that means. [center][b]Water Flight(And thus T.R.I.D.E.N.T.)= ILLUMINATI[/b][/center] Dun sun DUN. There never was something to be trusted about that fickle flight, but now lays before us the undeniable truth. So don't forget my fellow non-Water Flighters.... [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6XARbQb.png[/img][/center] [/quote] [i]*gasp*[/i] [/quote] //SCReaMs// Illumintati Confirmed [s]I still don't know what T.R.I.D.E.N.T means[/s]
ZolfJKimbleeXME wrote on 2016-03-25:
Ciphers wrote on 2016-03-25:
Alrighty pals, seems we're gonna need some Lightning Flight ingenuity to solve this conundrum here.

So the main problem seems to exist between the Water Flight and this mysterious 'T.R.I.D.E.N.T.' system going on. Let's sea what we got here...

WATER and TRIDENT

5 letters and 7 letters. This creates an average of 6 letters. Divide this between the two words and you know what we get?

You know what has 3 sides? A triangle. And what has triangles? Tidelord!

Proof:
wPawszI.png

See? But, there's something else we must account for... Tidelord has eyes.

Guess what that means.

Water Flight(And thus T.R.I.D.E.N.T.)= ILLUMINATI

Dun sun DUN. There never was something to be trusted about that fickle flight, but now lays before us the undeniable truth.

So don't forget my fellow non-Water Flighters....
6XARbQb.png

*gasp*

//SCReaMs//

Illumintati Confirmed I still don't know what T.R.I.D.E.N.T means
6klg2iF.png
:U So I guess nature might also have some clues
:U So I guess nature might also have some clues
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
[quote name="gootarts" date=2016-03-25 11:41:06] This sounds like SCP containment breach: water flight edition. Water you guys up to. [/quote] THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT OF! Water Flight was the SCP Foundation all along!
gootarts wrote on 2016-03-25:
This sounds like SCP containment breach: water flight edition. Water you guys up to.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT OF! Water Flight was the SCP Foundation all along!
iK0jgh4.png
nothing to see here. just keep on about your lovely old days.
nothing to see here. just keep on about your lovely old days.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7