Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Flight Rising Colour!
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 421 422
Man this is really cool! It fits the lore of my lair pretty good too!
Man this is really cool! It fits the lore of my lair pretty good too!
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
"#048122 - Fun Green." Fittingly appropriate for my all-green-lair canon. I love it! But now I'm disappointed that I can't use this for a new project. xD

EDIT - Looks like if I put any letters in from of 48122 I get gold-yellow to orange colors. Hmmm, maybe a project then?
"#048122 - Fun Green." Fittingly appropriate for my all-green-lair canon. I love it! But now I'm disappointed that I can't use this for a new project. xD

EDIT - Looks like if I put any letters in from of 48122 I get gold-yellow to orange colors. Hmmm, maybe a project then?
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Interesting! Very close to one of my favorite colors.
Interesting! Very close to one of my favorite colors.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Saw that this thread popped up again, and I knew that I posted in it already, so I searched for my post... only to find I posted my color here twice years apart. Oops.

Anyways, still a nice color!
Saw that this thread popped up again, and I knew that I posted in it already, so I searched for my post... only to find I posted my color here twice years apart. Oops.

Anyways, still a nice color!
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
"I get this dark grey-green that is pretty hard to see haha"
"I get this dark grey-green that is pretty hard to see haha"
MUYNhfy.png
Please make sure to double check the spelling of my username when pinging, thanks ;)
[quote name="LuminAgricola" date="2020-12-08 18:44:51" ] [color=#426558]Here's mine :)[/color] [/quote] It's not very clear, though. [color=#426558][b]How about in Bold?[/b][/color]
LuminAgricola wrote on 2020-12-08 18:44:51:
Here's mine :)

It's not very clear, though. How about in Bold?

tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
#007191, let's see what I get :D
#007191, let's see what I get :D
p1rqVYS.pngC6fVfXK.pngkr1zK2C.pngcVWdKdj.pngBnLo81k.pngayZSXjU.pngTv0amX5.pngwPp69cV.pngk3kwF2F.pngejwZ8fU.pngIN9L2Uo.pngdGH2lUH.pngQs2rJqJ.pngRuS0zvv.pngRE7eXWm.pngJCdlxKQ.png0WlNUYd.pngp13N0X4.pngat7AEg8.pngUkmQuCL.pngTpzHKcr.pngbLKmKVL.png
I did not come in with high hopes, but I actually really like this colour. Might start using it. But I did not find anything with letters added?
I did not come in with high hopes, but I actually really like this colour. Might start using it. But I did not find anything with letters added?
Leave it up to me to get the most boring green *cry*
Leave it up to me to get the most boring green *cry*
Nice! Glad it wasn't a puke green lol
Nice! Glad it wasn't a puke green lol
1 2 ... 351 352 353 354 355 ... 421 422