Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For glory and... treasure?
1 2
I wish dressing our dragons up with apparel actually gave them some stats in the coli.

I also wish we would win some treasure from the coli, though only from creatures that count as part of the beastclans, since that's really the only ones that would make sense to drop actual treasure, in my opinion.
I wish dressing our dragons up with apparel actually gave them some stats in the coli.

I also wish we would win some treasure from the coli, though only from creatures that count as part of the beastclans, since that's really the only ones that would make sense to drop actual treasure, in my opinion.
My suggestion threads:
You can check out YouTube videos on their channel, and in the video about the coliseum you can indeed see that treasure could be earned by simply battling. I was very excited for it and therefore initially kind of disappointed that they removed it. But, in hindsight, it probably would've only caused massive inflation and hurt the game economy on the long run.
You can check out YouTube videos on their channel, and in the video about the coliseum you can indeed see that treasure could be earned by simply battling. I was very excited for it and therefore initially kind of disappointed that they removed it. But, in hindsight, it probably would've only caused massive inflation and hurt the game economy on the long run.
1 2