Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Exalt my Valentine
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236
Heeeeyyy, it's be awesome if we could be told how many dergs were exalted during the Light v Plague push. I'm really quite curious.
Heeeeyyy, it's be awesome if we could be told how many dergs were exalted during the Light v Plague push. I'm really quite curious.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
changed my avvie dragon as well :) thanks so much for the fun battle, Plague!
changed my avvie dragon as well :) thanks so much for the fun battle, Plague!
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
Changed emblem in respect for Plague. You rock Plague Flight!
Changed emblem in respect for Plague. You rock Plague Flight!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
changed to my plague rep also haha <3
changed to my plague rep also haha <3
[quote name="Jad" date=2016-02-14 21:30:25] @aequorin just in case it hasn't been asked yet is there any chance of us getting a rough idea of how dragons got booted to Mom#1 and Mom#2? :D [/quote] Second this, we know how much the floor price was, but do we know how many dragons total were exalted? :o
Jad wrote on 2016-02-14:
@aequorin

just in case it hasn't been asked yet

is there any chance of us getting a rough idea of how dragons got booted to Mom#1 and Mom#2? :D

Second this, we know how much the floor price was, but do we know how many dragons total were exalted? :o
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
[quote name="Jad" date=2016-02-14 21:30:25] @aequorin just in case it hasn't been asked yet is there any chance of us getting a rough idea of how dragons got booted to Mom#1 and Mom#2? :D [/quote] Second this, we know how much the floor price was, but do we know how many dragons total were exalted? :o
Jad wrote on 2016-02-14:
@aequorin

is there any chance of us getting a rough idea of how dragons got booted to Mom#1 and Mom#2? :D

Second this, we know how much the floor price was, but do we know how many dragons total were exalted? :o
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
Awwwh, I just came in here to peak at what was going on!

I'll go and change my avatar to my Light rep!

Congrats on winning, sincerely that was the fight I was itching to have --Thanks for stretching me to my absolute limits!
Awwwh, I just came in here to peak at what was going on!

I'll go and change my avatar to my Light rep!

Congrats on winning, sincerely that was the fight I was itching to have --Thanks for stretching me to my absolute limits!
rgKmAZX.pngJuNQ6Ts.pngRmHSCAk.png9KuTKv8.pngFSjGDWP.png
Got my presh plague gal all dolled up in honor of our opponents <3 It was a pyrrhic victory, my poor 2-year mire flyer is tracking swamp-mud across Glittermom's nice clean marble floors now. I know some of you guys are chomping at the bit of a rematch, so forgive me if I vote for Light to just rest on our laurels for a while haha.
Got my presh plague gal all dolled up in honor of our opponents <3 It was a pyrrhic victory, my poor 2-year mire flyer is tracking swamp-mud across Glittermom's nice clean marble floors now. I know some of you guys are chomping at the bit of a rematch, so forgive me if I vote for Light to just rest on our laurels for a while haha.
[quote name="damphyr" date=2016-02-14 21:43:54] [quote name="Jad" date=2016-02-14 21:30:25] @/aequorin just in case it hasn't been asked yet is there any chance of us getting a rough idea of how dragons got booted to Mom#1 and Mom#2? :D [/quote] Second this, we know how much the floor price was, but do we know how many dragons total were exalted? :o [/quote] They won't tell us how many were exalted to each deity, since that can give us too many clues to how dom is exactly tallied, but they have told us in the past how many total dragons were exalted in the week. I'd really like to know that for this battle!
damphyr wrote on 2016-02-14:
Jad wrote on 2016-02-14:
@/aequorin

They won't tell us how many were exalted to each deity, since that can give us too many clues to how dom is exactly tallied, but they have told us in the past how many total dragons were exalted in the week. I'd really like to know that for this battle!

~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@TheBlueGuardian
I love that I shall change mine to my plague rep <3

@TheBlueGuardian
I cant wait to see her thankyou <3
@TheBlueGuardian
I love that I shall change mine to my plague rep <3

@TheBlueGuardian
I cant wait to see her thankyou <3
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
1 2 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236