Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Exalt my Valentine
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 235 236
LIGHT FLIGHT BEST FLIGHT

go light!!! :D I'm so excited for this week.
LIGHT FLIGHT BEST FLIGHT

go light!!! :D I'm so excited for this week.
A tiny Brad the Buffsprite flexes while smiling!
[quote name="TheBlueGuardian" date=2016-02-07 00:50:34] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/561d/f/2016/036/6/d/nyaaasemenyuaaaah_by_theblueguardian-d9qnw8a.gif[/img] [/quote] That is...the best gif I have ever seen.
TheBlueGuardian wrote on 2016-02-07:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nyaaasemenyuaaaah_by_theblueguardian-d9qnw8a.gif

That is...the best gif I have ever seen.
tumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.pngh51WxNJ.pngtumblr_nu19umRWin1uvmfw1o3_100.png
[quote name="spacegrump" date=2016-02-07 01:26:42] [quote name="TheBlueGuardian" date=2016-02-07 00:50:34] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/561d/f/2016/036/6/d/nyaaasemenyuaaaah_by_theblueguardian-d9qnw8a.gif[/img] [/quote] That is...the best gif I have ever seen. [/quote] PLAGUEMOM GIF BEST GIF
spacegrump wrote on 2016-02-07:
TheBlueGuardian wrote on 2016-02-07:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nyaaasemenyuaaaah_by_theblueguardian-d9qnw8a.gif

That is...the best gif I have ever seen.
PLAGUEMOM GIF BEST GIF
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
bangs fists on table plAGUE PLAGUE PLAGUE
bangs fists on table plAGUE PLAGUE PLAGUE
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Roses are red,
Violets are Blue,
You may be in plague
but Glittermom loves you too!
Roses are red,
Violets are Blue,
You may be in plague
59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
*chants* PLAGUE PLAGUE PLAGUE
*chants* PLAGUE PLAGUE PLAGUE
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
[quote name="Sheparrrd" date=2016-02-07 01:36:35] Roses are red, Violets are Blue, You may be in plague but Glittermom loves you too! [/quote] B-But...Glitter is the Plague of arts n crafts...does that mean Glittermom is really Plaguemomma in disguise??? o.O Is that why Glittermom still loves us in plague??? (I should be sleeping right now)
Sheparrrd wrote on 2016-02-07:
Roses are red,
Violets are Blue,
You may be in plague

B-But...Glitter is the Plague of arts n crafts...does that mean Glittermom is really Plaguemomma in disguise???

o.O

Is that why Glittermom still loves us in plague???

(I should be sleeping right now)
@randomshmoe
Glittermom just has a huge crush on Plaguemomma but she chooses to hide in all the glitter.

also i am pretty sure glittermom loves like nearly everyone
@randomshmoe
Glittermom just has a huge crush on Plaguemomma but she chooses to hide in all the glitter.

also i am pretty sure glittermom loves like nearly everyone
59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
[quote name="eeeeel" date=2016-02-06 17:43:53] I am SO PSYCHED for this battle! My icon dragon is ready to throw down. I'm wondering, does Light have an icon theme for this week? Over here it's mirrors wearing masks. We're dressed to kill! Mwahaha. [/quote] @eeeeel oooo, mirrors in masks, huh? i like it If no one has answered you yet, Light flight's icon theme for this includes the illuminated emblem (naturally), flourish eye pieces, and gold helmets.
eeeeel wrote on 2016-02-06:
I am SO PSYCHED for this battle! My icon dragon is ready to throw down.

I'm wondering, does Light have an icon theme for this week? Over here it's mirrors wearing masks. We're dressed to kill! Mwahaha.

@eeeeel
oooo, mirrors in masks, huh? i like it

If no one has answered you yet, Light flight's icon theme for this includes the illuminated emblem (naturally), flourish eye pieces, and gold helmets.
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 235 236